chapter 1

Aryëlle Re'Nee pov
"So you is just going to keep staring at me the whole day like that?" i said smiling taking the bomber jacket not looking at him.

Today is my second day working in the Urban Outfitters. It's quiet fun tho and i don't have alot to do. The people out here are nice and there is this guy named Christian, i guess, and he is staring at me the whole time, even yesterday! But lawdzz let me be honest this dude is fine as fuuuuhhh. Oh i almost forgot, let me introduce myself. So my name is Aryëlle Re'Nee Skye and i'm 16 years old. I live with my parents and siblings in ATL. I have a big sister Justine (22) yes Justine Skye and a little sister Everly(15) she's light skinned because she's more of my dadas side.

"So you don't want me to?" he said looking and smiling at me

I looked at him and smiled back and walked outside to the client that was waiting for the bomber.

Christian's pov

My name is Christian Suaves, i'm 19 years old and i work at Urban Outfitters. I live with my parents and siblings in ATL. I have 2 big brothers David(22) and Cham(21), a little brother Darrin (18) and a little sister Penelope (17). Anyway there's this girl name Aurely or Aury i don't get it but she seems soooo nice to me and she fine tho. But she's new and shiii so i won't catch feelings yet. Because it's Christmas today we gotta close the store earlier so i guess i'm gonna ask her out...

"Well i wish y'all happy holidays and a super happy newyear full of blessings happyness strenght and a lot more. God bless y'all" our manager said to us and we all applaused.

"Thank you and for you too!" everybody said.

Aryëlle walks outside...

"Hey wait!" i yelled running

-turns around "yes..."