More Beautiful Than Flowers

Ces: A little surprise and year end's gift for my special readers.

Happy New Year! Thank you for all the support!

My Billdip one shot. I have no idea why I wrote this. I just did. I just love Billdip and flowers. So, why not mix the two, yeah?

Also, note: Bill is human here from the start.

Enjoy reading, readers!

***

Third Person's POV

The night sky blooms into the darkness. The moon shines as its best, the stars wont be making any appearance tonight, as it seem. It was a cold night. The wind is cold, obviously, as it passes. The trees' leaves swiftly moves, brushing each others leaves. In the middle of the nowhere, although its a tourist sight, a shack stands. Called Mystery Shack. It was run over by a old con man who is called such a Mystery Man.

There are workers here. A red head named, Wendy. A handy man who has swag as he believes named, Soos. And the Mystery Man as called is named, Stan. Even if the three combine, the Mystery Shack wont be complete unless there's the Mystery Twins.

But this Mystery Twins are only kids, but already stepping at the stairs of adulthood. The eldest twin is a girl, her age is 15 years old and is beautiful, her name is Mabel Pines. She is a happy go lucky kind of a girl. The youngest twin is a boy, his age is 15 years old and is averagely handsome, his name is Dipper Pines, although that is not his real name, just a nickname.

Anyways, everyone is asleep. The whole town is. If you take a walk by the town at this time of night, you're like in a ghost town. Be afraid. This town is, after all, famous for having weird rumours of ghosts, monsters and stuffs.

But, It wasn't a rumor at all.

And one boy can make a proof of their existence. And that boy is named by Dipper, nickname once again.

Dipper is asleep on his bed, at the left side. And his twin sister is sleeping soundly at the right side of the room. They sleep at the same room, everytime they spend their summer at Gravity Falls.

Dipper breaths in and out, not facing the wall. His blanket is spread over on him until just from his hips. His chocolate brown hair is soft, fluffy looking as ever and it never changes as time passes by.

His nose twitches. At the same time, his senses kicks in. The once closed eyes are now open, revealing a pure brown eyes of his. His eyebrows are furrowed as he clenched his pillow. He started to think the possibilities of why did he woke up.

"Dammit, Bill.." It was a dream demon. A dream didnt woke him up. It was the deal. Dipper yawned and sat upright, at the nape of his neck, something peeks out and its a tattoo. Just some random triangle with a circle at the middle. But this wasn't just any normal tattoo, its a sign, a deal made by Dipper and Bill.

Dipper was quite still on a daze, he looks to the right and left. He was waiting for someone. But he was getting impatient since someone woke him up in the middle of the night.

He narrowed his eyes to Mabel, who suddenly stirred. He panicked slightly though. He doesn't want his sister to wake up and glare him for waking her up. And that wont be beautiful. She is beautiful but her glaring is not.

Dipper sighed and stepped down from his bed. He went at the back of their room's door, getting his jacket and putting it on. He was planning to walk outside, to search for the demon but of course he cant do that with plaid socks on his feet. Shuffling silently on the his area of the room, he saw his sneakers and wore it easily.