Lovely (A Mikey Fusco and Louis DiPippa love story)

Gabby Friedman and Rita Reyes, only way to describe them is as unnoticed. They actually like being unnoticed, it keeps them under the radar of high school gossip, keeps them focused on schoolwork. They're like any other 16 year olds, they hate school as much as any other kid, they just perfer to actually do their work. What if one day, they run into the school's popular boys, like literally run into them. What if the boys are somewhat interested in the girls? Well, these boys, they're the most popular boys at the school because of their reputation; they're players. Play with girls hearts like they're toys, then they break their hearts. Each boy has left a trail of broken hearts and every girl at Summers High School knows of their reputation, but the boys have charm. Charm that makes girls fall for them only to have their hearts broken. Gabby and Rita aren't like other girls though, they got on the boys' radar but they're not giving into their charm. The only way for the girls to fall is if the boys are there to catch them. The boys need to change their acts or they don't get the girls. It's a challenge but, if they want the girls, are they ready to clean up their act? Are they ready to treat a girl like they're lovely? Read to find out.