I Know She Can Be The One

This is a  about a boy and a girl that was the best of  friends. He really liked her a lot but she didn't feel the same way. She was perfect through his eyes. She stood at 5'5 and walked with confidence. Her hair flowed down her shoulder like at waterfall, and her eyes outshined the stars while her smile could overtake any galaxy. She was perfect. As are friendship went on the guy started to grow apart from the beautiful girl. He would text her and she wouldn't hear back a day or two later. In those days of her not responding his friends was deceiving his mind about her. "she doesn't like you man, she thinks your annoying bro" one friend said. "Just give up bro" as the others said to him. He was getting into the mindset of thinking she really doesn't even care about him. As time goes on she responded one day. She just went on a trip to the Grand Canyon. She was sick the first day there, she had food poisoning. She came back and read his text. it said "I don't think we should talk anymore, I heard you didn't even liked me as a friend, I loved you and when I heard this it just destroyed me on the inside, I don't think we can be friends.... I'm sorry."   A few days past and he started to think. "Why do I love her ?" he said. Then he remembered why he deeply loved her. "it was because of her awesome personality, her beautiful eyes, and her amazing laugh". He then picked up his phone and tried to text her back. But he saw that he had a message. It said "ok guy listen, I was always there and your going to stop talking to me because of your friends? If you don't want to talk to well fine." As he read that he got heart broken. He still decided to send her his text. He said " I'm sorry  I don't want to stop talking to you, you're an awesome and beautiful friend, and would be heartbroken if you stopped talking to me. So would you give me one more chance, and I promise I will always be there for you and by side your side when you need. So would give me one more chance?" She didn't text back. It left him heart broken. "Why wont she talk to me?"