MananOS - Aayat

So guys...first of all MERRY CHRISTMAS

May santa fulfill all your wishes.

Now coming back to MaNan, I've written a new OS. This is not really very happening and I am not lying when I say that I cried coherently while writing this.

As the name suggests, I am too much inspired by the movie 'Bajirao Mastani' and the respective song.

Would request you all to read this atleast once and comment, even a criticizing one would also do. And do listen to the song while reading.

Song - aayat from Bajirao Mastani.

MananOS - Aayat

I love you Jaan...
I love you Mani...
...

and they united.

Manik and Nandini became MaNan.

Forever together MaNan.

___________________________________

He was taking his last breath.
She was taking her last breath.

Tujhe yaad kar liya hai
Aayat ki tarah
(Verses from Quran are called "Aayat")
Kaayam tu ho gayi hai
Rivayat ki tarah

The goons had left him stranded on the road considering him to be dead already but there was still some life left in him to remince his life, his love, his jaan, his Nandini for one last time.

Tujhe yaad kar liya hai
Marne talak rahegi
Marne talak rahegi
Tu aadat ki tarah

She was lying lifelessly on the floor of this haunted room. She had been here in this dark room for the past 4 days. She hated darkness, she was afraid of it but the irony of the situation was that this was her only companion since last 4 days. Now between her dying heart she got few seconds to remince her life, her love, her world, her Mani.

Tujhe yaad kar liya hai
O tujhe yaad kar liya hai
Aayat ki tarah

--Flashback--

Manik Malhotra, the no.1 business tycoon of India. He was a cruel, stone hearted person, who literally showed no mercy on innocent people.

Nandini Malik, a beautiful young lady and the most bubbliest and the sweetest personality living on this earth.

These two completely different personalities have one thing in common, their destiny. Destiny keeps on bringing them together and they keep on crashing into each other. Their eyes lock into each other, their breaths mingle into each other, their heartbeats grow faster everytime these 2 worlds collide.
They fell in love instantly, but realization came gradually.

"I love you Manik"
"I love you Nandini"

They finally confessed to each other. The 2 worlds came together and became one and this all happened so smoothly but the innocent love birds were unknown of the upcoming storm in their lives.

Manik brought Nandini home to make her meet his mom.

" mom. Where are you? Come down na. Mujhe aapko kisi se milwana hai."

"yes son, here I am. Tell me."

"mom, she is Nandini...Nandini Malik. The love of my life. And I wanna marry her, mom."

Manik and Nandini were still in their own daze.

Whereas Nyonika couldn't digest this. Shock was all over her face.