Chapter one

Hi my name is Skyler I am 16 years old and I am NOT the average girl.

4 years ago...

I was an only child and my dad wasn't mean. My mom was alive and we where happy, I use to think that everything was going to be this way. My mom ended up pregnant and I was going to be a big sister. One day my dad was working at the town jail, my mom was in her room alone and I heard a scream. I walked in and found that my mom had stabbed her self and she was dying in my arms. My dad came home a few minutes later and found her dead in my arms with the knife and thought that I killed her. And that was the day he started beating me. He took my dead mother to the hospital and the doctor said

"Was your wife pregnant??"

"Yes why??" My dad said confused.

'The baby is still alive." The doctor said.

"WHAT!?!?" My dad nearly shouted.

"We need to conceive immediately!" The doctor said to a another doctor.

About 2 hours later the doctor gave my father a baby girl named Ally. I was so so happy but my dad gave her up for adoption for my punishment for killing my mother. My father was married 3 short months later to a woman that loved hurting people and she had a older son named Austin, he was 2 years older than me. My stepmother found out that I Killed my mother and they both took turns hitting, punching, kicking, and let their son rape me. I would yell at them to stop but it would just get worse. I had to quit school, I gave up my whole life for these people! I would cry my self to sleep every night but when Austin came in I was scared to death. He would hold me and tell me everything was going to be alright. He was like a real big brother to me he would not rape me we just pretend so I wouldn't get in trouble. One day I forgot to clean my Stepmother and father's room and they made me lay an top of a burning stove, it hurts very bad. Then my body just got used to stove and everything else they did to me. Then Amber ( my Stepmother ) got pregnant. When the baby was born they named him David. I wasn't ever alone with him or even to see him this went on for 2 years. One afternoon I was alone with Austin and the baby while my parents went out. Before they left they locked me in my room and gave the key to Austin. He later came in to my room with a huge smile.

"Hi princess" he said in a mocking way, he knew I hated that when he called me that.

"Hello Austin. What do you want." I said.

"Just looking at you" he said in a strange way which made me blush.

"Awe look at who is blushing David" he said with a smile. I jumped off the bed and ran to him.

"What do you mean?? Do you have David in your arms?!?!?" I shouted.

"Yes I do. Do you want to see him??" He asked me.

"YES!" I yelled.

He handed David to me. He would do this to me every once and a while when my parents went out. I was playing with David when Austin whisper this into my ear

"I love you Skyler" he said.

I looked over to him and had this confused look on my face. I was hoping I heard him wrong then he said it again.

"I love you!" He shouted which made me flinch. He then held me and told me that he didn't mean to startle me. Then we let the darkness consume us.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope y'all enjoyed the first chapter of my book. And this is my first book so leave comments and suggestions for this book.