My Living Hell!!!!

Hi. I'm Kathariná. I'm 19 now, I have medium length red and blonde hair, I'm 5'3, have an eyebrow piercing, snake bites, tapers and about 30 tattoos. But trust me my life has been the worst thing ever. Well where do I start. I was born in Bogota, Columbia on October 31st. Yea I was born on Halloween I know it's cool. But my dad left me when I was 4 days old so my mom had to raise me alone. We lived with my uncle who was very abusive. I don't think I went two days without being beat at least once. The beatings were so bad I was forced to move to America because of it. I moved to Colorado when I was 2 years old.
    Fast forwarding a little to elementary school. I was always bullied by everyone for everything I did. My mom didn't have a lot of money being a single mom so I didn't really have the best clothes or shoes or anything but I was still extremely thankful. So I constantly got made fun of for being a little bigger then the other kids, not having the best clothes or shoes, I had nerdy glasses but that was just the beginning. I also had to go to daycare where I always got made fun of for being pale and I was also kinda a tall kid so being a chubby tall kid with glasses didn't help at all. This continued all my life but 4th grade was the worst year. I got with a bad crowd of kids and was always getting in fights, got bad grades, always was in the office and got suspended 3 times. But the worst part was in 4th grade I was diagnosed with anorexia nervosa. So now I was super skinny so that didn't help with the bullying. Why did my life have to start so horrible.