Story of my life

*CHAPTER 1*

        "i love you," Tony whispered in Morgan's ear.

          Morgan simply kissed him passionatly. She couldn't say it back anymore.

      These two have been dating for years. They had loved each other to death, but after Tony told her what he was doing while they were dating. He had been flirting with every girl he met. Ever since Morgan heard that she didn't feel the same way about Tony. She had started distancing herself from him. She was going to break up with him but everytime she tried , he would tell her he loved her. She couldn't bare it. It killed her piece by piece eveyday. After everything she was put through and now how he repays her.  She loved him when he had a girlfriend. She loved him when he treated her badly. He didn't even notice how much it hurt her. 

    *Later on Facebook*

  Tony : Hey babe :*

  Morgan: Hey

  Tony: What are you doing?

   Morgan: nothing listening to music...you?

  Tony: playing boobs with my friend

   Morgan: Great.

  Tony: Is that bad?

 Morgan: idc tony.

    Tony: why?

 Morgan: My opinion doesnt matter

 Tony: Yes it does

 Morgan: No it doesnt. 

     For the rest of the night they argued.

            *CHAPTER 2* 

  *at school*

  "Hey boo ," Tony said to Morgan.

  "Hi...," Morgan said quietly.

  "Babe tell me what's wrong," Tony asked.

  "Tony, you should know by now," Morgan said as she closed her locker.

   Tony put his hand on Morgan's shoulder. "After school you and me are going out for a walk and you are going to tell me" he said softly.

The loud school bell rang.

"fine," Morgan agreed. 

      *CHAPTER THREE* 

  Morgan slowly walked out of school and saw Tony outfront with his car ready to go.

   "hey," she said as she walked closer to him.

   Tony opened the door for her. "Let's go," he said.

 Morgan got in the car and Tony shut it behind her. He then got in the car and began to drive. It was a long car ride and he wouldn't tell her where they were going. After 1 hour of driving Tony pulled up at a beach. They both got out of the car.

  Tony took her hand and they began to walk along the beach.

"So what's wrong?"

 "It doesn't matter," she said quietly.

 "Tell me," he said.

 "FIne but you wont like it."

  "Whatever."

" I cant stand how you flirt with every girl. You make me feel unimportant and i hate it, it  makes me depressed. It kills me everyday and you dont even see it. Every time you tell me you love me all i can think is no he doesn't, someone probably just rejected you today.I want to be your one and only and you cant see it," Morgan started bawling.

 "Morgan i am so sorry you feel like this. I do love you but girls flirt with me and i just-"

 "Exactly," Morgan cut him off. "You cant stop it , you just go with it".

  "Morgan i dont know what you want me do to, or to say".

 "Tell my you love me and i will be the only one. Tell me you are done flirting with the others, and that they mean nothing to you.Don't just say it because you have to, do it because you mean it," Morgan said.

 Tony went silent.

"Nothing?" Morgan said as tears began to fall down her face.

 "i do love you but, no matter what i do , i end up flirting, sometimes i dont even notice it."

 "So not matter what there is someone better."

  Tony didnt say anything. He just stared at her as the tears began to fall quicker. 

  "Then this is it Tony. Goodbye," she said as she walked away.

 Something inside Tony gave in and he turned around and grabbed Morgan's shoulder.

"Im sorry Morgan. I love you, please dont leave,"Tony said as he began to tear up.

 Morgan pulled her shoulder away. "Tony unless you are willing to change then no, im leaving".

  She then got up and left.

This was the last time they talked. Morgan and Tony couldn't face the pain being away from each other. They hated it. These two unfortunately died alone with a broken heart from missing each other.