Chapter 1. Flashes

"I'm on my way." I say trying to keep calm as my manager tries to yell at me because I'm not at the photoshoot. I'm in Korea for a magazine photoshoot. This is my last photoshoot for a while. After this one, I get to rest.

I'm only late because I saw a bubble tea store on the way and I needed to try bubble tea in Korea. I'm a Canadian but my parents are half Vietnamese and Canadian. Sometimes I would be able to go to some Asian markets, downtown China, etc. but it's a little hard to find them in Canada.

I really like bubble tea so I literally told the taxi driver to stop the car so I can go into the bubble tea store. I got two bubble teas, one for me and one for the guy that I'm doing the photoshoot with. Apparently he also likes bubble tea so maybe we'll have a good time shooting if I get along with him.

I find it hard to open myself up to strangers but I need to learn how to. 

I put my phone against my shoulder and ear while I use a hand to call a taxi. I quickly get in. 

"Okay you better be here no more than 5 minutes. Understand?" He says and I try not to act bitchy. 

I tell the taxi drive the address and he starts driving fast since I told him to. "I'll make it. Jalgayo." I say into the phone to my manager. He lets out a breath, stressed out by me. "Jalgayo." We hang up.

I start to stress out myself when we get stuck in traffic. I almost scream at the taxi driver but I keep calm. I literally run into the photoshoot place, panting. People are working, trying to get everything set up.

"Katherine! Katherine! Finally!" My manager finds me and pushes me to go with the makeup girl.

"Make sure her makeup is perfect and do it before we start shooting." He says to the girl and she nods, already starting on my makeup.

Sitting beside me is the guy I'm shooting with. He's pretty tall, obviously since most models are tall. He's actually really nice looking. Jawline, perfect hair, everything. I'm a bit impressed and he barely has any makeup on right now too.

"Annyeonghaseyoo je ireumeun Katherine-imidia." I say. I know a bit of Korean but not a lot.

We both have the dresser/makeup mirrors in front of us so we can both see it each other in the mirrors while our makeup girls do our makeup. 

He seems surprised that I can speak Korean. "You speak Korean?" He asks.

"Jogeum." (a/n: A little bit.) He nods, impressed.

"You're English is good." I say a bit impressed with him. "Ne, ne." a/n: Yes, yes.)

"I got you bubble tea." I say handing it to him and he thanks me.

"Sehun! She's older than you! Address her formally!" One of the people working, I'm guessing is probably his manager or someone he works with because of how comfortable they are to strictly tell Sehun what to do.

He looks back very quickly when he got yelled at and gently slapped on the arm. He nods repeatedly to his oppa and also to me. "Joesonghabnida, joesonghabnida noona." He says giving a little bow and his manager nods 'good'.

"I sonyeon." (a/n: This boy.) His manager mumbles under his breath as he walks away. 

I want to laugh but I know I shouldn't so I try to keep a small smile. He seems happy to have bubble tea and that his manager is gone. We both talk while our make up and hair is being done. He seems nice and a very cute. At times when he thinks I'm minding my own business on my phone, I can see in the corner of my eye that he's giving judge looks to people in the room. I guess he has a sassy side to him.

When we finally get to the taking the pictures. The pictures would be in a almost vintage like black and white colour for the cover of the magazine we're photo-shooting for. We'll also be having other pictures for inside the magazine.

We're doing the pictures inside the magazine first since the cover will have a bit of different make up and clothing which we will do later on.

The photoshoot will mostly be us on the sofa or by the window with the light shining in.

He was good at it and I like photo-shooting with him because he made me laugh a few times while we waited to be called again to pose. It did make my job hard to keep the facial expression wanted for the picture but it was nice to be comfortable with the person I'm shooting with.

After the photoshoot was done and when we got changed back to our casual looks, Sehun and I look at the photos taken together. Both of us crowd at the camera while the camera guy goes through the photos. 

He took a photo of me laughing and a few more of us laughing together. We laugh lightly at the photos. "Can I have those pictures?" I ask the camera guy and he nods his head.

"We did good." I say high-fiveing Sehun. I actually wish that I could have another photoshoot with him, he's so different from the other models I've worked with.

"The photos will be sent later on." The camera guys says to me while I take my phone out of my back pocket because it started vibrating."Ne." I say but my attention is on my phone now.

I started getting a bunch of messages from my best friend Nara.

N: Hey where are you?

N: Are you done with the photoshoot yet?

N: Is the guy hot?

N: Why didn't you tell me about this photoshoot?! 

N: Call me!! I want to know about your last photoshoot! 

N: You better have a good explanation of why you didn't tell me about this!

I roll my eyes at my phone and at her intentionally.

"Who's annoying you?" Sehun asks with a little laughter. "Just my friend. I'll talk to her later though." I tell Sehun.

"Do you have Instagram?" I ask him, unlocking my iPhone.

"Yeah but I wouldn't mind if we get each others numbers..if that's okay with you." He says not trying to push me into anything but only suggesting.

"Okay, put your number in." I say giving him my phone and he takes his phone out to give to me. When we're done punching in our numbers, we exchange phones again.

"Katherine. We have to leave." My manager says from a far. "Gwaenchanh-a." (a/n: Okay.) I say back before looking back at Sehun. "It was nice spending time with you." I say with a smile and he smiles back, nodding his head.

"Katherine, hurry please. We don't have all day." My manger calls me again and he's almost out the door.

"Well bye." I say putting one hand on Sehun's shoulder before passing him to rush to my manager.

A/N: Jalgayo means bye right...? Lol if I'm wrong and it's 'hi' don't kill me! I only know a little Korean! Trying to put Korean into this okay? Don't kill me...you Korean lovers.

P.S. you guys are okay if I put images of the other EXO members right? For each chapter?