Bye Mom!

Key:

[Y-N]= Your name

[E-c]= Eye Color

[H-C]=Hair Color

[H-L]= Hair Length.

[Alright! I'm aiming for 1000 words, probably impossible. I'm gonna get to 900 and be like,''GOOD NOUGH'!'' Move on.]

     A female watched out of the window, her eyes watching dizzily as the land sped by quickly, she looked up as the bus driver yelled,''We'll be arriving in Gravity Falls, in five minutes.'' The female smiled to herself, sitting up, she was visiting her Aunt for the Summer. She was 14 years old and already wanted to go home.

For the next five minutes she messed around on her phone, playing games that she forgot she had, and texting her friend, she looked up and saw last minute a sign that said 'Gravity Falls Oregon'.

She had a bad feeling this was gonna be like a bad summer camp.

____________________________________________________________________________________

The girl stumbled out of the bus, and looked around, she saw a girl hurrying towards her, smiling happily, and holding out her arms. Reader-chan just stared as she wrapped her arms around her, as she coo'ed,''Oh [Y-N] I haven't seen you for so long! How have you been?'' She cried, and [Y-N] processed what she was saying.

''You're my aunt?'' The woman nodded, releasing her. Before you commented,''You look different from the picture.'' You said.

The woman shook her head,''Oh all those out-dated pictures,'' She sighed,''I'm Jen, call me Aunt Jennie if you'd like!'' as she talked you noticed she had a weird accent.

''Alright! Let's go home and set you up, and you can explore tomorrow!''

''Alright.'' You muttered uneasily. Getting in her older blue car.

____________________________________________________________________________________

As you got 'home' you looked around in the house curiously. It was 11:00[PM~]

''Alright honey! This is your room right here, make yourself at home, feel free to move some stuff around if you must, but one rule, no eating in your room, food is strictly at the table! And always come home by dark!'' She smiled uneasily. 

You nodded, giving her soft smile, making her relax slightly,''Thank you Aunt Jennie.''You said sweetly, slightly feigning it.

Your aunt walked to her room and you laid on your bed. Closing your eyes and curling up comfortably.

____________________________________________________________________________________

TIMESKIPITY BROUGHT TO YOU BY BILL CIPHER! Thanks Bill!

You groaned, raising your head, a smell drifting into your nose.  Jumping out of bed you raced down stairs and then sat at the table, resting your chin on it as you waiting, understanding Aunt Jen was making breakfast. Bacon and eggs by the smell.

When Aunt Jen turned, her mouth opened to call you down, she jumped, yelping in surprise as she saw you at the table. Jen placed her hand on her heart.