Love Bites

Hi, My name is Emily and I'm 11 years old, I'm a dancer and a ballerina, I love ballet and dancing, it means everything to me, I have brown shortish longish hair and big bright baby blue eyes, People are always telling me how Cute I look It's not annoying because I'm used to it.. My mum's name is Camella And she's a famous dancer my dad's name is Niall Horan and he is a famous singer from direction... I love my Parents so much.. My mum is always telling me how my expectations have to be really high.. It's really annoying but I guess when you have a dancer as your mum and a famous singer as your dad you do have Expectation which have to be high..

Come on Emily 1st 2nd 3rd and 4th position, sweat is dripping down my back and all over my body I say "Mum can I please get a drink of water" "Sure" says my mum Camilla, thanks mum your the best.!! I gulp down 300ml of water, I was so thirsty then I ask if I could finish for the Day my mum says yes, YESSS!!!! I don't hate it or anything it's just that I'm really tired and sweaty so I go inside and close the door of our studio (inside our house) I walk up our basement stairs and then drop my ballet bag on the floor I know that our maid Linda will pack it up I bet cha!!! I turn on the boiling hot water and strip of my sweaty clothes and hop into the shower... I stay In there for awhile to relax my aching muscles and to breach out the nots in my back and shoulders then when I hear my mum say "Olivia get out of the shower now!!) I say back in reply "I'm just shampooing and conditioning my hair mum!!)""Ok!!" I then quickly put in my favourite bubblegum shampoo and wash my hair then rinse then the same but with the conditioner I then get out and wrap a towel around myself and get dressed ready for dinner..

-----dinner----

When I went to bed I went on my phone and texted my best friend Stephanie (convo s:Steph e:Emily)

E: hey wats up stepho

S: nothing Emo

E:lol miss ya i'll ask if you can come over 4 a sleepover wanna come??

S: sure ill ask my mum!!

E:kks

S: bye

E:bye

End of convo

I went to ask my mum and she said yes so I texted her and said yes she could come over and her mum let her come over to how exciting!!!.

DIING DOOG DIING DOONG!!!!! That was the doorbell, I opened the door, "HEY!!!!! Stephy" I say

"Hey Livy" replied Steph

"What do you wanna do?" I ask

"Let's watch a movie" says Steph

"Ok can you get out a movie and i will get the popcorn" i say

"Ok then" replied Steph

"I am really tired now coz it's like 2:00 in the movie" I say after the movie had finished

" wait let's do prank calls" says Steph

"Ok then" I replied

"Hello who is this" asked Steph

"This is ugh Niall Horan" said dad

WHOOPS!!!!!!

"Wait Steph can you please pass the phone over to Livy please" said Dad

"Yep sure Mr Horan"

"Ugh call me Niall please"

"Ok then" said Steph

"Hello daddy" I say

"Olivia go to sleep it is 2:30 in the freaking morning darling"

"Ok daddy goodnight I love you"

"I love you to Livy goodnight"

"Ok let's go to sleep now OK?"

"OK goodnight" said Steph

"Goodnight Stephy" I say

And with that I fell into a dreamless sleep

___________________________________________________________________

Did you guys like it??, I don't know should I keep writing or not? Is it good this is my first book I hope you guys like it.......

Luv Ya All xxxxxooooooxxxxxxx

Thanks for reading xox