The untold truth about love

Do you ever notice when your reading a book how when someone is in love there always happy... That's not the case in the real world... Very few people still believe in love, some people wish they didn't know what love was because of the pain it brings.
I wish with all my heart that love isn't real... But unfortunately it is, I know this because I'm in love... At the age of 14.
Your probably thinking yay your in love what's the point, the point is love is painful and it hurts to not be with that someone.
I see the person I love 1-2 times a week if that isn't painful enough we only get a chance to talk for 15 minutes or less when we do see each other... the only way we have of contact is email because of how strict his parents are and he rarely gets a chance to email...
I have kissed this boy once and long to kiss him again I love him and all I have done is peck him on the lips I long to do more than that...
We don't go to the same school, we live far away from each other, the only reason we see each other is because of church
Because of the fact where both religious where not meant to date or have feelings before 16 and even than where only allowed to double date till 18... he has only just asked me out 6 days ago because I told him I would leave him if  he didn't (no matter how painful it would be) it sucks because I want him to ask me out because he wanted to ask me not because I'm going to leave if he doesn't...
I miss him so much I cry myself to sleep every night and can't focus during the day
Iv loved him for almost a year now... He treats me so badly I wonder why I haven't left him... I haven't left because the time we do spend together the rare times when he holds my hand or tell me he loves me are some of the best moments in my life and I wouldn't trade them for anything... If I could  have one wish it wouldn't be for the most expensive car or the prettiest looks... It would be for as much time as I could spend with if even if it was just 1 second more than i would be happy...
Young love is painful and heart breaking...
-I miss him