Pure Of Love (Zayn Malik FanFiction) (English Version)

Dusk comes accompanied by winds that blow past the beach where I rest today. Distance between home and the beach is not too far away. So, after school I always took to the beaches of white sand and very clean. The beach is always quiet. This beach is rarely fulfilled people. 1 person had not been allowed to sell at the beach, that's why people rarely come here or maybe on a certain day.

Gabrielle Alvord, that's my name but, usually people just call me El / Elle. Not possible if people call me by my name that could be considered long lol. On this beach I always eliminate the stress that sometimes comes suddenly, tired of always coming every day as a pretty far walk to school or sometimes I also cycling. Nothing, yes, I was also one-off but I think walk more fun than using the motor or car to school. "Elle?" Vaguely I heard someone calling my name but I do not pay attention. I stick to my position, facing the open sea front view that I do not meet land again. I heard footsteps coming towards me, but I still ignored him. "Hey." Someone tapped me on the shoulder with a distinctive voice. I looked back and I get Zayn was standing and smiling sweetly at me, it's a very charming smile. They are not wrong if girls liked him a lot. "El,what are you doing here?" Zayn asked as he began to sit next to me. He still uses school uniform, she might not return but, why all of a sudden he here? Ignore it was none of my business. "Emm, not only the rest" I said simply. Zayn is my classmate who has a lot of fans, knowing he's cute xD.

"So, you always come here before going home?" Zayn started asked with a smile beam flung to me. Really he is very sweet with a distinctive smile. "Yes, maybe if I don’t busy at school" I replied him with smile back. At school I was not used to talking to Zayn. But, I also keep feeling that I like him and he wanted visit coincidence and talk to me, it's so amazing!. Zayn did not ask again, I felt he no longer had any questions he would ask. "You usually do not come here?" Before I open the conversation was hushed. Zayn looked at me, his beautiful eyes made me can not stand. I wanted to look into his eyes but I could not. "No, was just walking around and I found you here" Zayn replied with a chuckle. I swear I do not stand to see that beautiful smile.

Today've almost nightly, but Zayn was still here with me. We just talked about the experience, past and laugh together, OMFG it's so amazing xD. "Zayn, this is night,I would go to home." I said goodbye to Zayn. And Zayn looked at me again, I ventured to see that Zayn had hazel eyes. OMFG, so handsome Zayn's face. "Oh, then we go home together, along with my house" "erm, ok" I smiled happily. Wow cool today. During the trip I could only smile alone like a fool, why not? Hang out with Zayn was very difficult. Zayn, his rarely to hang out with a girl or a guy. I was very happy. Zayn’s house so close with my house. Zayn has big house but also Zayn go school on foot. "Ok, I've got home. Bye" Zayn waved his hand and flashed that smile again.

>> SKIP <<

This morning I set out to use existing bicycle luggage rack on the back. That’s impossible if I use a mountain bike to school cause I wear a skirt. I passed the Zayn’s house but his house was empty. Who lived only a pack of security guards on duty and gardener might also house keeper. And I do not saw Zayn. I kept pedaling stiffness bike,suddenly "Elle" someone shouted from the back, spontaneous brakes on my bike and I immediately looked back, Zayn was there beside me, he looks exhausted. "Zayn,are you okay?" I asked in amazement. "You do not stop when I call you so I ran after you.” said Zayn. "Oh..Sorry for it. Whatsup? "I asked" I want to ride with you,I’m afraid to be late "said Zayn relaxed. I was shocked. "What? you want to ride with me? I do not want" I refused. Although speaks somewhat broken but not a problem. "Why? " Zayn told me to go down and moved to the pillion seat. "No problem if you want ride with me but Zayn I'll be in bullied by the girls at school because pillion with you, so I also hit breakeven "I said "No, I will be responsible"Zayn replied.

Up at school Zayn parked my bike in the back but I'm going first to go to class. Suddenly I was confronted by senior "you ride on a bicycle with Zayn?" asked the snior.  Just now I said. I still do not want to answer. I tried to get out of them but they are still obstacles continue to impede me "please,release elle" spontaneous I turned and it did Zayn. Zany as a hero in my eyes. "Zayn,why would you want with a girl that is not good?" Ask the senior. "It's up to me. Elle was a good girl and make me special" answered Zayn. Suddenly I was surprised when Zayn said that. What I hear?.  Zayn said again "Let Elle,we go" Zayn pulled my hand out of the crowd of seniors who are annoying. "I've been saying recently,I was immediately getting even" feel upset. Zayn just smiled and looked at me funny. I was with Zayn go to class, my friends spontaneously said "Elle! wow,you with Zayn!" Zayn smiled and went in first heading into the classroom. "You are so arrogant" said Perrie. Yeah, Perrie had been dating ever with Zayn but now they've broken up. "We're just friends." I said.