Intro

Nope,none

Foxy (p.o.v)

I was staring at chica, she was beautiful she looked finer than any treasure. Even though she was with Freddy, I love her with all me heart. Freddy finally walked away,"now is me chance." I thought. I ran over and fell on top of Bonnie on the way.I knew he had a crush on me a little.

."h-hey foxy," he greeted me.
." Ahoy Bonnie," I said with a sigh." Arg sorry for doin that Bon."
." I-It's o-." He said as chica screamed something.
." TIME TO PLAY SEVEN MINUTES IN HEAVEN!" Chica sang out. Arg her voice was beautiful.we gathered in a circle and placed objects that resembled us. I placed a eye patch for a object. I was hoping chica picked me but, she didn't go first.... I did.

Bonnie's (p.o.v)

Foxy put his hook in to pick. I loved him so much, his yellow sunshine eyes that sparkled like a million stars.(A/N. Btw They are in there human forms right now) his scarlet hair that waved in the morning blow, he was amazing. I snapped back to reality when you heard your name.

." Bonnie! Bonnie!." Freddy called as he waved in front of your face.
."What!." I snapped.
." Woh ok angery." Chica teased.
They showed me the object. It was my guitar key chain. OMG foxy picked me!! Foxy dragged me to the janitors closet. They locked it. Foxy looked at me with his yellow eyes.

." Foxy I wanted to tell you that I-" I was cut off by lips hitting mine. I knew it was foxy. I kissed back instantly. He enjoyed it, I could tell. I brushed my fingers through is scarlet red hair. He started unbuttoning my vest. I took my shirt off and he took his off. He heard the closet unlock. We slipped are shirts on. Luckily foxy had cards. We made it look like we played cards.

3rd person(p.o.v)

Bonnie and Foxy slipped out of the closet and foxy put away his cards. Freddy and Chica starred in shock. They watched them...