W O R K

M I A

I read the letter over and over again standing still. I could feel a trear slip down my face. The FBI wants me to be an assassin? Will I be a good guy or a bad guy? My father was a trained assassins but that's what got him killed. My mother told me he was amazing at his job. My mom works at Stark labs. I wonder if she knows what they're trying to do attempt.

H A R R Y

Me and the lads all got the letter. We were currently at Louis' house in the basement drinking beers.

"So, will we like actually have to murder people? " , Zayn questioned.

" That's what Assassins do dip shit. " I grumbled taking a swift drag of my beer.

"Chill, Harry " Naill patted my back. I slapped his hand away and quickly stood to my feet.

"This is rubbish, they know damn well our parents died for their bull shit organisation and they want us to take on our 'family legacy'." I didn't notice I had been crying. " isn't it funny how they picked the kids without parents who are fucked up..." I say sitting back down.

I glance around the room they all just look down at their toes, staring into space or looking at me.

Liam comes over and sits next to me placing his hand on my shoulder.

I slightly brush him off not wanting to seem too rude to my best lad.

"It says we must arrive at Spirit Airport at noon tomorrow. Or they'll come get us." Louis says stating what we already read.

I just nodded.

My father died. Being an assassin for Stark. Mum told me he was #1 next to his best friend Alex Twan. Until they both got murderer on a mission in Europe.

I wonder if his daughter will be there...

M I A

I really didn't have a choice to go because I knew if I didn't go they would come and beat me until I came with them.

I've been waiting three hours for my mum to stop crying and warning me to be careful so I can get my things and begin saying my goodbyes. I was so worried about what Marie would think.
Her mother died on a mission similar to my father.

I was snatched from my thoughts when the home phone began to ring. I excused myself from my mother.

"hello?"

"why hello , Miss Twan." an old man like voice begins.

"may I ask who's calling?" I've never heard this voice before.

"I am Elijah Wood Stark the fourth."

I gasped. He did a low laugh.

"I was calling to inform you that my men are going to pick you up. You and Harry Styles. Do you remember him? Daddy's friend's son?" he did a low laugh again. He made my blood boil.

I answered with a grit teeth "No"

"you look beautiful in those tight leggings."

I look down at my attire. Then looking around noticing my home phone was right by a window. Not seeing a sign of life outside.

"how do you know what I'm wearing? I can't see you. "

"I'm everywhere my young child. Please be ready within an hour for my men." he says. "oh and if I were you I'd change I can't control what my men do with you when I'm not around. Just because you're Alex child doesn't mean I'll take it easy on you either ,neither will anyone else." I could feel his smirk.

**

An hour later I was fully dressed in sweats. I wasn't going to let ANYONE touch me, my father did in fact teach me things before he died. It felt so weird to be continuing his legacy.

I went into my parents old room. When my Dad died my mother moved into the guest room, not even bothering to move her clothes or accentuals.

I sat on my father's side of the bed. I noticed a watch, it was my father's favorite watch he'd told me because I'd bought it he would carry it with him forever.

I needed him.

I miss you dad.

I felt a tear slip out my eyelids. I'm such a wimp. Pathetic.

I wiped the tear away from my face. I have to be strong, or at least act strong. For my dad.

I slipped his watch on and stood with my head held high.

"This is for you papa."

Once I tip toed out the room and closed the door as quietly as possible, the door bell rang. 'ding dong'.

My mom was already in the door way when I arrived downstairs. She was standing in horror looking at a short evil grinning man. He was dressed in a trench coat black as night, shoes black as a dark hole.

It. Is. Him.

The man who had called me, the man who sent my father to his horrible death. I had nothing but hatred for this man. I knew exactly what I had to do.

He looked upon the stairs noticing me. "Hello Mia, you look spectacular, you've changed I see. " he gave me a slight wink. I scoffed.

" I thought your men were coming. " I say walking down the steps. Slowly as I could.

He tried to walk in but my mom stopped him. Blocked his path.

He titled his head at my mother out of confusion. Then he grew a big evil smile.

" My men are picking up the rest of your peers. " he made It sound like he was a school teacher taking me and my class to a field trip.

"Why did you come? " I pressed for his reason of his arrival.

"Why my dear, you ask many questions, giving a headache. " he grasps his head. "I would like to go now. You have had enough time to prepare. "

My mom turns to me nods and walks Into the kitchen. I had told her to do so because I didn't want to see her cry. I grab my bags by the door and start following Mr. Stark.

He had an all black limo. How convenient it matched his soul.

Once he opened the door I had seen the most beautiful man looking out the opposite window.

It's him.