~Chapter 1~

'Alice, you had one job and you couldn't even do that! I don't ask for much, all I want is for you to take your medication! Nothing less nothing more, if you don't take it you won't get any better, now get down here and take them!' I hear my mum shout from downstairs. I stare at my ceiling, gazing at the glow in the dark stars that I stuck up there when I was 9.
I exhale loudly and stretch, probably looking like a deformed starfish. I pull myself up to look at my phone on charge on the table next to my bed. 9:46am, why the hell am I up so early? It's the bloody weekend?!,
'Alice Hall do not make me ask you again, get yourself down here and take your medication!' I sigh and drag myself out of my warm bed. I walk over to my door and put my dressing gown on tying the bow as I head for the stairs to my awaiting mother in the kitchen.
'There you are! You took your time! Go take your medication and I'll make you some rice crispies, your favourite' she smiles at me kindly.
I walk in the bathroom to the cabinet opening the door to reveal my medication, oh joys I always love forcing these lovely things down my throat again and again highlight of my day, I pick up the pot and put it on the sink next to the tap. I pick up the cup with my toothbrush in it and tip it out, Filling it up half way I pick the pot up in my left hand and tip out two pills. I take a quick mouthful of water, and chuck the pills in my mouth I swallow them down with the water and screw up my face. I place the pills back in the cabinet closing the door reviling myself in a mirror, my chestnut brown hair a mess on my head, my blue eyes pale and boring and my pale skin making me look ill. I roll my eyes and head for the bathroom door turning out the light.
I sit down at the table and watch my mum dance around the kitchen singing Justin Beiber I smile to myself, she smiles at me and brings over my bowl of cereal.
'There you go kidda' she cheers
'eat up where going shopping' I look at her
'Your taking me shopping?'  I ask
'Yep, figured you need to take your mind off everything that's gone on recently so some new clothes should do the trick' she smiles at me and i give a wonky smile back.
' I'm gonna go get ready, suggest you do the same if you want to go'
I stand up from my seat and load my bowl into the dishwasher and head upstairs, next big challenge: what to wear?.
I look at myself in the mirror. I chose a white lace skirt, a peach vest top and a denim jacket. I head over to my dresser I look in a smaller mirror covered in fairy lights, which in my opinion looks so tumblr perfect, I brush my hair causing it to curl back into soft curls I smile I pick up my eyeliner which for once actually looks good and also put on a little mascara. I look at myself once more in the mirror. I crack a small smile, i guess I don't look that bad, I head for my shoes in my wardrobe, I decide on my timberlands and head for the car, my mum is already sat there starting up the car
'Lock the door before you get in babe' she shouts her head sticking out of the car window. I head back in to grab my keys and my phone which I realised I'd left on my bedside table. I lock the door and get in the car.
'Okay who's ready for some shopping?' My mum sings she turns on the radio and we reverse out of the drive.

Okay so this is my first fan fiction and I know it's not much but after all we have just started;) anyways hope you enjoyed the first chapter lovelies. And i'll try and upload as much as I can!📖📝

-Liv❤️
xxx