Chapter One

"Are you seriously still playing that game again?" my best friend sounded very annoyed. I just smiled. "Holy crap, I almost got eaten, Ivana! Did you see that?" I couldn't take my eyes off the screen. "Nicole, are you kidding me? You've been playing this game for hours! It's time that you play something else." - "But Agra.dk is the only game I'm actually good at..." I stopped playing and I shut my black laptop firmly. I stared into her green eyes and asked her emotionlessly "What do you want me to play then? Since I'm so addicted to Agra.dk." - "Hm, try Sherworld. It's a chatting game in the medieval times. You can ride horses, do quests and kill creatures." She gave me the most convincing look I've ever seen. I've never seen her this way. "Is it safe? Like no bank account hacks or anything?" she started to laugh and flipped her platinum blond hair which she dyed two days ago. "Nicole, chill. As if one chatting game could ruin your life. It's just a game. Nothing to worry about." I looked at her and looked back at my laptop. I opened my laptop and typed in the name of the game. The website looked really nice and the background music was awesome. I personally had no clue about technology or anything related to it. I guess you could say that I never had that kind of childhood where I would come back home from school and play video games immediately. "Okay, so how should I name myself? Well how did you name yourself?" - "My name is WidowOfDarkness. Will that give you any ideas?" I stared out the window and looked at the birds flying by. They looked mystical and it seemed like they had something worth living for. They were free and probably had a hard past. So I decided to name myself "MysticalFighter! What do you think?" - "I think it's a bit cheesy but it's okay if you're fine with it." I smiled. I completely forgot that I needed a password. Of course I let Ivana know my password, since she was the second half of my brain and knew almost everything about me. The password was "togetherTILtheEND2". I know, cheesy password but it is difficult to hack into my account. I mean no one would be able to figure out this stupid password. "So I just hit the register button?" - "Yeah, and Nicole, before you get any ideas, DO NOT argue with anyone. It will bite you in the ass." I laughed and just ignored that I even heard that part.