Uh.... OH

Ilikethefanfic8338

"And that is a wrap bye my wittle monsters!" I said happily ending my video on reading fan-fiction. My name is Tyler and I'm a you tuber! I love my job I thought in utter joy and happiness. *ring ring!* my phones ringing. Huh? Ross never calls.. "Hello? Ross?" I asked. "Tyler!" Ross's voice rung in my ears "Adam's inviting everyone for a sleepover! Are you coming?" "Oh I'd love to" I gasped excitedly. Adam does this all the damn time. I usually don't go but my love will be there!  Oh my love... hes gorgeous but I have no chance... I thought. "stay optimistic!" I said to myself but deep down I knew he was to good... my depression keep telling me. I ran torwds the bathroom picking up my razor. Damn it! I can't cut now! I'm going to Adam's. I slowly put the razor down.... maybe just one.... I slit it across my wrist in one quick motion. "ahhhh" i mumbled loving the feeling of the warm crimson red blood running torwds my finger tips. "TYLER I CAME TO PICK YOU UP!" I heard Ross yell Dammit! oh no I don't have a towel or a sweatshirt. I lock the door and quickly dab up the blood with toilet paper. "I'll be out in a minute!" I yell in a happy tone. no one knows how I truly feel. I put up a good act I guess. I throw a pull over over my baggy tee-shirt. "Hey Ross!" I call to him. He has the key to my house. we're amazing friends I guess. I sigh but cover my sadness with a smile faking it as a smile of contentedness. " I need to get packed you wait down here!" I exclaiming my happist tone. "m'kay m'lady!" He tips his fedora that's not there I giggle a real giggle then run upstairs and toss my clothes into a backpack and dash back down stairs. "Ready to go!" I say grinning. "M'lady," he says holding out his arm like a kind gentleman. I take his arm and he walks me to his car. I hop in the passenger seat. and toss my bag into the back. This is the end everything's gonna stay the same. I thought. Boy, was i wrong.