1st Day

"Wake up Ann, it's time to go to school", mom said.

*YAWNNNNNNNNN*, 5 more minutes.

Hey. I'm Ann and I know, i know, I'm lazy but I'm really not. Who loves firsts days anyway? Let me introduce myself in a story-ish way.

Ready?

Okay.

I took a shower. It was cold and couldn't do anything but shiver. I counted the time in my mind and I had to go change. School starts at 7:00am and its 5:30am. So I took my towel, rubbed it over me and rubbed my black hair and got out of the shower and change into my uniform.

Saw my mirror and said "First day of highschool, *sigh* , 2015 please be good to me. "

I ran downstairs and ate my breakfast. Mmmmmm, BACON. Awww, the smell of love and kindness. Ate it as fast as I could while watching "Alice in Wonderland". I looked at my back and saw the clock ticking with my brownish eyes all the way. It's 6:20am, I panicked. You see, I hate being late but I wake up late. Weird hobby huh?

I took off and combed my hair and set off.

"Love you mom"

"Love you too Ann, have a nice day" mom said and she kissed me goodbye on my cheek. She waved at me while I was walking towards the car.

I waved back.

Got in the car with my dad, he gave me my allowance. We drove for 15 minutes and I kissed him goodbye. I walked towards the school and to the gym. I took a deep breath. And took and step forward, the gymnasium was so crowded. Students where checking their schedules, looking what class they are in and their teachers. Some reunited and some were completely loss, like me. Sigh, new students. I bet this year would be fun. "Fun"