The bedroom

Joshua's POV:

"Remember to be nice to people and I'll see you tomorrow dingleberries". I flipped down the camera and walked into the bedroom to put it away. There I find my beautiful wife so innocently laying underneath the duvet of our massive bed. She looks so precious and wonderful and I'd hate to wake her, so I move round to her side of the bed, carefully remove her laptop from her lap and gently kiss her on the forehead. She's worked so hard lately, and although I am so proud of how far she has come, I hate seeing how tired she is, and we barely even go to bed at the same time now-a-days, and our time to make babies is very limited, I mean we are at the peak of our fertility, why not use that time? How gorgeous our children will be having her as a mum, I really, really love her.

Colleens POV:

I must have fallen asleep watching YouTube again, I wake up to Josh kissing me on the forehead. "Baby, I'm so sorry, I said I'd wait up for you, I didn't mean to fall asleep". Again, he kisses me on the forehead and then moves to the end of the bed where his PJs lay. "Colleen it's fine, don't worry, I'm so proud of how well you're doing at the moment". I smiled and we stare at each other for a moment. He starts to take his clothes off to get changed into his PJs. "Josh hurry up, I need to cuddle you for a little bit", he moved faster and quickly hurried into bed.

Joshua's POV:

I jumped into bed and let Colleen rest her head on my chest, for a moment I just lay there with such happiness in my heart, knowing that this incredible women is in my life. I start to stroke her hair because I know she likes that, and maybe, just maybe, I could get her a little excited. "Baby, I love you so much, did you know that?" Colleen whimpered. She looked up at me the way she did that first night when we kissed in the rain, that same look that I fell in love with, that look that I haven't seen in a good few weeks, that look that kissed me so very gently. Her lips are soft and tender. she has one hand on my chest and the other on the back of my neck, I hold her tight so she feels safe.

Colleen's POV:

I have not kissed Josh like this in a long time, so slow and gentle, with such passion and love, like every single movement is carefully thought out and precious. This feels so good. Josh starts rubbing my thighs, slowly, but hard, he starts nearer my knees and slowly works his way up, I know where this is heading, but I'm not going to stop him. I'm still kissing him, but this time I'm almost massaging the back of his neck, I know how much he likes that's, our breaths become heavy and more frequent as his hand reaches the very top of my thighs where he almost stops for a second, like he is waiting for permission, I grown and squeeze his neck to give him the go and he pulls at my underwear. I feel my soft shorts falling further down my legs as Josh pulls on them, I keep kiss him with the slight groan here and there. And then I feel him teasing me, rubbing me up and down, soft and gentle but he know how much I love that. I start to move my hips around as I get more and more into this. And then I feel him put two fingers right inside me. At first it burnt as we haven't had sex in a while but he was too good at this that the enjoyment quickly overruled the pain. He moved his fingers in and out slowly, and then faster and faster before I let out a massive grown and clawed at his back, he rolled over so he on top and I ripped his shirt off and arched my back into his stomach so our skin touched. By now I could tell he was very excited and craved my touch. So I bit his lip and said "Josh, come on baby lets do this". He removed his fingers from me as I inhaled, he desperately tried to take his bottoms off whilst still kissing me. He lay on top of me completely naked and we both sat up. By now he was moving his hands up and down my thighs fast and hard, I groaned as I traced my fingers down his chest, he then raced to unhook my bra and I pull it off my my shouldered, still attached to Joshua's mouth. Joshua's moaned as he squeezed my boob, he then yelped "baby lie down quickly". So I lay back where I was and Joshua kissed me, all the way from my thighs to my mouth, he held my waist and I felt him tense up, his hips them thrusted towards me and he was in. With one of his hands clutching my boob and the other holding my side, he moved in and out and in and out, faster and faster until we were both screaming and gasping, I couldn't help but arch my back up and down and claw at his back. I felt myself about to climax and I grabbed onto Joshua arse almost pushing him in hard, Josh moaned in synchronisation with his body moving in and out, we were both there and suddenly I felt myself and Joshua cum almost at the same time. He let out the biggest gasp and slowed his body right down. We rolled back over so I was on top and we slowing began to settle back down to just making out, until we both stop and lay, breathless, next to each other.

Joshua's POV:

And there we were, so perfect. Colleen lay next to me all flustered and she looked so beautiful. She's so hot and SO good in bed. She puts her head back onto my chest and whispers "baby, I miss this, we need to do it more often" . I kissed her hair and squeezed her tightly, accidentally grabbing the side of her boob, she giggled and let out a sweet "babbbbyyy" and we made out until we were both to tired and fell asleep with her in my arms. I love my life.