Chapter 1: Feelings??

(N) PoV I am really excited, Zane is coming back from Phoenix Drop today, I've missed him. TPV (. N) was waiting outside Zane's castle, after five minutes she heard someone call her name. She looked up, it was Zane, she squealed and hugged him." Miss me much"? "Yeah I did, anyway how did it go" (N) replied, letting go of Zane. "Well let's just say between Phoenix Drop and I are now not in good terms" Zane chuckled. "Typical you, ay" (N) said not surprised at all. "Let's save the chitchat for inside, like to join" Zane asked while holding out a hand, "boy would I" (N) said with excitement and grabbed his hand and followed him in the castle. They walked into Zane's office and sat on the couch, Zane had zoned out it seemed. Zane's PoV *Man she looks so beautiful, I missed her smile, my god Zane when will You confess to her? Maybe I should do it now? Just say I love you, it shouldn't be hard, let it out already ugh*. I was interrupted by (N) waving my her hand my face. TPV Zane snapped from his thoughts because of (N) trying to get his attention. "Hey Zane, Earth to Zane" (N) yelled in Zane's face, Zane looked down and started blushing like mad."Um, Zane why are blushing" (N) asked out of curiosity,"How did you even know that" Zane yelled Blushing even more red than before. "One your mask can't hide anything from me, and two am your best friend"(N) answered. "Come on tell me, I won't judge or anything" (N) said, Zane sighed and then said "I love you, your the only one who has ever been kind, generous, and you are the only one that put smile on my face even if it's your beautiful smile. Your the most beautiful girl from the inside out, I love y-". Zane was stopped by a pair of lips on his, (N) kissed him, he was surprised but he kissed back. They were kissing passionately for so long they were basically making out on the couch. They finally pulled away from the kiss and (N) replied " I love you too", she giggled sweetly. Well am going to end it here, ooooooo Zane made his move. Don't judge if it's not good it's my first time writing a fanfiction.