bad luck

One day a girl named Regina lived in a farm she loved the farm she got to take care of the horse and plant crowps and and she lived with her mom,dad and her 2 year old sister. It was a good life. But one day her mom and dad died of an issue with my friends dad he didn't like her mom and dad . And the two girls what to live their aunt named Sam and her house was a hoarder. And then Regina want on a walk and she sall a man he a ask her if she was thirsty and she said yes and she said yes. But what she didn't know was that drink was a special it had a spell in it . It made her have bad luck for a 90 years so Regina want home and her 3 year old sister was out side crying katie Regina said . Regina katie yelled Sam died katie yelled how I said she just fell down and stop breathing katie said and then they herd a noise we have to go I said then I grabbed katie and we ran to the next house and we bang on the door a man answer and said you must die and the man started to ran after the girls and Regina took her little sister and want to her cousin house and when they got there nobody was home then when they were running they sall a girl who was in pain and the girl said help me in a dark voice Regina want up to the girl and said what was your name and the girl said Emilia she said so Regina lifted the girl up and Regina said come with us were are you going said Emilia we are going to a tree Regina said a tree said Emilia I know it sounds stupid but I have this problem I drank this water and it had a spell in it so I can have bad luck said Regina how did you get the drink said Emilia I was walking and I sall a man he said if I was thirsty and I said yes and that's how I got crust for 90 years and that tree is the only way to un crust it by eating a apple from the tree so that way we need to see that tree it poker them days to get to the tree and Regina was holding katie and Regina took a bite of the apple and the crust was undone. And know we have to kill my friends dad and when they got to her friends house he was dead so Reginald , katie and Emilia want home and had a good life again THE END!!!!!