Complicated Life

Hey party people. I have other stories that you could check out.

Enjoy

Kye POV

My name is Kye. I'm 17 years old and I'm living in an orphanage with my main bitch Iyana. I was put in here 4 years ago. All because of a dead beat dad. I was cooking dinner when my dad came in the kitchen drunk and high as fuck. He was falling everywhere and into everything when he fell into the hot grease i had on the stove.

He screamed in agony and then he looked at me with bloodshot eyes. He smelled like straight stuff! He yelled at me that it was my fault and then he pushed me down and kicked me in my stomach and I screamed for my mom.

She ran into the kitchen and pulled me out to the couch. She laid me down and walked to the kitchen. I heard yelling and shuffling and then 2 loud thuds.

I jumped off the couch and ran to the kitchen and seen my parents on the floor with cut throats.

I cried and screamed and yelled at myself. Someone must have called the cops because the last thing I remember was grabbing my bag of money and essentials and passing out in the backseat of a police car.

Morning.

I woke up before everyone else so I had the bathroom to myself. I went and woke up my bestfriend Iyana. We went to the bathroom with our supplies and sat in front of the wall mirror.

"So what's up?" I asked her

"2 families are coming to look at us today" She said.

That made me mad because she says it like we're animals in a pet store.

"I don't give a fuck" I said while rolling my eyes.

"What's wrong wichu this mornin" she said while rolling her neck.

"We are not animals yana. I'm tired of them 'looking' at us to see if they want to take us home. I mean I'll be grateful when it happens but i didn't ask for this."

She gave me a hug and said it'll be ok.

I loved my bestfriend like a sister.

"Now let's get ready" she said while pulling me up.

I am black and white and I have long brown hair. My eyes are brown and I'm about 5' 9".

Iyana is as light as me and has white and pink dreads. They real long to and pretty. She keep them clean unlike some of these bitches out here. Her eyes are hazel and she is about 5' 6".

We took turns taking showers and then we did each others hair. I put hers in an updo and she put mines in a high bun.

I picked out a croptop black shirt that said 'SWAG' and some white skinny jeans. And i put on some purple jordans.

Iyana wore a red halter top and some ripped skinny jeans and some red wedges.

We only had all these clothes because I had $7,000 saved up from work and secret drug dealing. Story for later. We snuck out to go shopping and I still have $6,000 left.

BALLIN!!!!!

We brushed our teeth and put a piece of strawberry gum in out mouth. We the baddest bitches in this place.

We walked out of the bathroom and seen a line of 12 girl waiting.

"Sorry" we chorused

We walked downstairs to the dining room and sat down for breakfast.

"Skip breakfast"

We were sitting in the office waiting for the first family.

They walked in and as soon as we seen them we bust out laughing. They was some mexicans that couldn't speak any english. Wrong side of the building.

We waited for about 10 minutes before the next family came.

2 mixed woman came in and sat down. One with shoulder length brown and blonde hair introduced herself as Tasha and one with long light brown hair introduced herself as monica.

"I'm Kye and this is Iyana" I said smiling while pointing to Iyana.

"I think we already made our decision" monica said while smiling.

"What decision?" Iyana asked

"We adopting y'all" tasha said while smiling real hard.

Our eyes widened.

"We getting adopted!!!!!!!!!!!" Me and Iyana screamed while we hugged our new moms.

Hope you liked it.

Cover

Keri-Tasha

Beyonce-Monica

Ciara-Kye

Nicki-Iyana