A new life

Maya's POV  the project.                      We are going to be pared up for the project which means I have to pretend I love some one for 2 years how unfair is that the only thing I like is we go to an orphanage and adopt kids . I remembered I had to look good so I dressed appropriately . Miss Johnson was giving us our couples Sarah and max Darby and Yogi  Yolanda and Steve Riley and Farkle Lucas and Maya Christina and Ryan . I am with huckleberry I stand up Me : Miss J I am forced to be with Huckleberry for this whole assignment . Lucas : Oh it is not that bad plus you don't have to be with a random stranger . Me : True . Miss J : Ok now everyone get in your cars the school have each of you one. Our one was a Range Rover it was gorge and big . We drove there and came in we decided 2 kids would be good and if we wanted more we could do it ourselves or pay for another kid . I wanted a boy and Lucas wanted a girl so we both went out to find our future kids I went to find the girl and he went to find a boy . I found this girl sitting on a bench reading a story she looked about 4 me : Hello what is your name?  I'm Tiffany she replied Me : well me and my partner were wondering if you would like to come live with us for a few years ? And you can have a brother ? Tiffany : That sounds like fun ! Would you be my Mum ? Me : I would love to be your mom . We got up and searched for Lucas . We saw him next to a boy.              Lucas's POV.      I am glad I got Maya I really hoped she would be my wife I have a crush on her but she doesn't know that. I look to see a boy and I see one that looked really young he kicked a ball and it went in . I like this one I walked up to him .Me : Hi my name is Lucas what is yours ? My name is Max he replies Me : And how old are you Max ? Max : I am 4   Me: wow that is big . Me and my wife were wondering if you would like to live with us ? And be our family ? Max : And I will have a mom and dad ? Me : yes  and you can have a sister to .Max : I am glad you are my daddy cause you are strong and mussily. We laugh and Maya and a little girl next to her are saying hi we all get to know each other. Maya loved Max and I loved Tiffany she was adorable.