Chapter 1 New year

Author's Note                          

My first chapter and second will not be so long but after they will improve . Enjoy the first book  Betrayal in the series Betrayal, and Burned 

 As I hear the screeching train arrive, I walk on the train and see my best friend Stephanie already on there. She's talking to her boyfriend James on the phone.

James is the perfect boy for her: The dreamy eyes and blond hair, I wish I could find someone like James for me.

Just as im thinking this, Stephanie yells "Hey bestfriend" knocking me out of my thoughts.

"Hey" I say.

"Omg my boyfriend is so annoying." She says.

"What did he do this time." I say happily.

"He always neglecting me and just wanting to have sex with me. I don't mind but still, cant we just talk to each other."

"You were just on the phone with him."I say.

"He just wants one thing its not fair. I think I have to break up with him." She says ignoring me.

"Why? All im saying is he's the first one to love you for who you are cant you see?" I say.

"Please shut up, you would never understand. You don't even try to have a boyfriend. Same old trash clothes, you cant talk crap about me." She says leveling my anger.

"You do know this is the shirt you bought me." I say getting a little teensy bit annoyed.

Some old lady starts looking at us so She start to calm down.

"Sorrry." She mumbles.

"Its fine, im so sorry." I say feeling terrible. I didn't mean to be rude.

As soon as we entered the school we saw our other friend Jessie.

"Excuse me Ms.Times and Ms.Ross you are both late sit down thank you" Says Ms. Hudson.

"Well if your class was not so boring then I would we would not to skip it then, so thank you Ms. Hudson" Says stephine rudely.

When school ends we all go to the spot . The spot is an abandoned house, the place that me and the crew hangout.

The crew i

James is a jock, he's 19. He has gray stormy eye and blonde hair. He is madly in in love with stephanie but drives her away. He cant hold his anger and if he has one drink and he turns in to a total jerk.

Stephanie is the bad girl but my bestfriend, she is 18. She is the type of girl that goes to clubs,drinks ,partys,and she used to get laid every night not by the same person before she found james. She has bold red hair and blue eyes but the one thing that is wrong with her is, she is a sex machine and falls in love easy.

Jessie is the quiet one in the group, she is 17, she has light brown hair and pretty pale skin with green eyes. She can nice but sometimes rude, depends how you make her feel. She been dating this boy named Jonathan for a while now. They are great together, but there relationship can sometimes get out of hand. And sometime he is tempted to hit her but he tries to keep it a secret.

Hazel is the shy one in the group and she is 18 years old. Shes scared to speak because she has a slight studder. She had hazel eyes and dark brown shoulder length hair. She has been dating derek for five months.

Jonathan is 21 years old and he's really chill and mellow. He likes to have fun and drink. He the kind of guy who doesn't care about peoples feeling unless there close to him. He has a short temper and it sometimes get out of hand with his girlfriend Jessie.

Derek is 21 and he is a very serious and honest person. He is in love with Hazel and he knows if he ever has to let her go he would be heartbroken. He is a drop out but his father has a trustfund with money way over 6 figures.

Finally there's me with blond hair and blue eyes ,they say i'm  funny but can be selfcentered, but want to have someone to treat  me the way the others have been treated. I'm 18 years old with no one to love and no to love me  but hopefully the one will come for me

 As we all leave the abandon house Stephanie yells she is going to James house for the night .I am going to the train, the train was quite but as I walk to my  house I see my mother.  "Go to bed you look tired" she says my mother As I enter my bed room I take off my  pink shirt and my pants and  throw it in the dirty clothes.

 Tired I Collapse in bed.