the forest

My name is sunset rose I'm 18 I was wandering the woods looking for some trees to climb I found a well and I climbed down and I found myself in another place like a darker scarier version of the woods I was in but I heard a man say something 'hey hoodie did you hear something? 'No" I followed the talking to a mansion like wood cabin I saw them two men one in a black hoodie and black pants and the other in a yellow hoodie with black pants I ran to a clearing and found a temple like place and went in I found a block with a locket like necklace I took it and ran out I put it on but then my heart felt like it got electrocuted and then I sprouted wings and claws and a feathered tail with long antlers and sharp teeth I screamed but it came out as a loud roar to late I had transformed into a feathered dragon I passed out and woke up at night with buzzards sorounding me trying to peck at my scales but couldn't get the tough scales I got up and went to the mansion to get help I knocked on the door and a man with no face just a white surface with some wrinkled angry look when he saw me he slammed the door and locked the door and windows but then I got mad and yelled at the top of my lungs to let me in for help and the guy with the black hoodie opened the door I riled over like to rub my tummy and he rubbed it I asked for help he jumped but the door was locked so he punched me in the nose leaving a bloody nose and I cried and he looked at it feeling sorry and I was not happy with him at all I was passed and I wrapped around him like a snake and said don't do that again so he cried a little bit like a baby so I said sorry and I hugged him because he was a pretty cute dude.