Kidnapped.

Chapter 1••••••••••

I was walking home one day. I was getting dizzy, i couldn't feel my legs. I collapsed. The air around me was fuzzy. its almost as if i could see stars, like in the cartoons. i had no idea what was happening to me. Right as i was about to fall, somebody caught me. I didnt really get a good look at the face. But all i could make out was a red tie.

************************************

"Don't drink too much." My best friend Alex was worried i was gonna drink a lot like i did at the other party. "Dont worry about me Alex. Look i think your friends want you." I said just as He was called over by some of his friends. "I'll be right back." he told me as he walked away."Hurry back though"

Alex was what you would expect him to be. Very popular; all the girls wanted him, and all the guys looked up to him. I don't even know how he is still friends with me.

Me? Nobody even knew i existed. Except Alex. We grew up together and always did everything together. Even though he became popular, and well, i didn't, he always hung out with me.

I hated drinking. I only drank at that party because i was dared to and called a pussy for not drinking. I just wanted to fit in, and in this generation the only way to fit in was to drink and party all night. And thats exactly what i was doing.

"Hey beautiful" Somebody said behind me.

Woah did someone just call me beautiful. This cant be real life.  

I turned around and there i saw the most amazing guy....well 2nd most amazing, the first was...well...it was Alex. The guy behind me was tall and tan. He had the perfect greenish and blue eyes ever and his hair...oh my god his hair was amazing. It looked so voluminous and soft. I just wanted to touch it. He was wearing a white shirt and jeans and a black jacket. He had the perfect body and i could literally see his abs through that see through white shirt. He also had something sticking out of his pocket..i couldnt really make out what it was but im pretty sure it was something red.

I checked him out...every corner of that perfect body and all i could think was....DAMN.

I realized he was still waiting for me to reply. I had no fucking idea what to say. Ive never been hit on in my life. This was so exciting.

"Me?"

Wow cant believe i just said that.

"Well yeah, you are beautiful right?"

That made me blush so much i think he could see. Stay cool. Stay cool.

I smiled and looked down.

"Hi, im Justin"

"Im, uhhhh....Brennan"

He chuckled and looked me right in the eyes. Im not used to eye contact so i quickly looked away

"Here, have a seat" i said as i moved my purse.

"Let me buy you a drink" he smiled and said.

I knew what i shouldve said. I knew what i wanted to say. But his charm just blew me over and completely brainwashed my mind.

"Uhh yeah sure" i said nervously. "So Justin, what do you do" i said trying to change the topic.

"Im a...umm..well i guess you could say that im a business manager"

"Oh wow. Thats amazing what business do you manage exactly" i said with kind of a chuckle in my voice.

"Heey Brennan, whos this" Alex butted in.

I eyed him wanting him to leave. But he eyes me back. I knew he wasnt going to go so there was no point.

"Umm heeey. Alex this is Justin, Justin this is Alex."

"Hey Justin do you mind if i talk to my girlfriend for awhile." Alex said annoyed.

What the fuck. Why the fuck. How the fuck. Why did he call me his girlfriend? Whatever the reason was i got butterflies when he called me his girlfriend. I liked how he was being protective but i couldnt show him my emotions.

"Whatd you do that for?" I said, trying to sound angry.

"Look.", He said taking the cocktail away from me , "youre going to get carried away if you drink this, so as your friend im taking this drink away from you."

"Are u shitting me right now? I can handle one drink. And what do i have you there for? You can keep an eye on me. I promise nothing will happen" i said with a big smile on my face

"Dont make a promise you cant keep" he said annoyed, slammed the cocktail down and walked away. Im surprised the glass didnt break.

I didnt want to make him mad but i can watch myself. And he acts like a brother to me but i dont want him as a brother. I want him as more than my best friend.

I saw him walking toward a really pretty girl. She had dirty blonde hair loose and was wearing an amazing dress. Ive never seen her before. I saw him grabbing her by the waist and bringing her close to him. As he was walking away i saw he took a quick glance at me, as to see if i was looking at them. I think he was trying to make me jealous. I liked that part. But boy was i jealous. As i was getting up to go get him back Justin grabbed my hand.

I was kind of shocked at first but then i saw Alex looking so i turned around and got close to him. I saw the drink on the table and chugged it down. Just to prove to Alex that i could handle it.

I really wish i hadnt. 

I wish i listened to Alex.

I walked over to Justin and smiled.

"oh, so you have a boyfriend...." he gloomly said

"Oh dont worry about that, im not his girlfriend. Hes just a friend."

"Oh okay then. Thats good. I was starting to get worried you were already taken" his face brightened up as he said that.

"Haha me and taken? Yeah you dont have to worry about that "

"Soo, you wanna dance?" He asked smoothly.

"Hell yeah." I replied.

I had a really low tolerance for alcohol. I shouldve listened to Alex. He knew me better than i knew myself. I dont usually dance with random strangers but i was so jealous of Alex getting all the attention that when someone gave attention to me...i got carried away.

After the first song i saw Alex go in the back with that girl. He came back for his jacket and i took the chance to make him jealous. I quickly kissed Justin. And it wasnt just a peck as i was planning. He started full on making out. I kind of liked it. It was warm and soothing.

We broke apart after what felt like an eternity.

"You like that?" He said smiling.

"Oh yeaa" i said

After the kiss i dont really remember what happened. its kind of cloudy. i know that he offered to drive me but i just felt like walking. 

And thats when it happened.

**should i continue to write this story?**