The phone call.

Hey guys it is me. This is a new story I really hope you like it. comment vote and follow!

I was sitting on my bed with my dog (his name is Barclay) and on my phone and on my laptop I was watching Netflix. The phone started to ring and so I went to go and answer it. "Hello" I asked. The woman on the other end sounded really professional "Hello my name Is Dr.Lowe from Holby City Hospital. We have just had Mia Jones in who was involved in a very bad car accident. Are you the daughter?" I answer very shakily "Yes. Yes I am." "There is no reason to worry she is ok. Is your father there so I can have a quick word with him?" This is when I froze my dad had not been here he was involved in a car accident around ten years ago. I was only four going on five. I had no clue what to say. I started to cry the doctor said "Don't cry she is stable, please can I have a word with your father?" she sounded very firm this time I had to tell her "My dad um... He died ten years ago in a car accident. So you will have to speak to me!" I was trying so hard not to cry "its okay we will get someone to come and collect you." She said really fast. "No...No it's okay I will get my friends mum to drive me in, she lives right next to me. I will be in in about ten minutes, okay?" I asked "Are you sure? She is in A&E, and how old are you?" she asked "Yes I am sure otherwise I would of not said it! I am fourteen years young." I suddenly heard a weird beeping noise. "I have to go. See you later." And then the line when blank. What was I going to do I can't lose my mum as well as my dad. I can't go in. what if it goes badly. I decide to stay at home at finish watching Pretty Little Liars. I'm on season 5 and I really need to know who A is! Around three and a half hours later the phone rang again I went to go and pick it up and a professional but different voice can on the phone. "Hello is that Hattie?" she asked "Yes it is, please can I ask who this is?" I tried to ask as politely as I can. "Hi yes sorry my name is Mrs. Jac Naylor, I am your mums doctor, we were expecting you three hours ago, your mum has been moved up to Darwin, Darwin is a cardiothoracic ward....." I cut her off with "WHAT she has a heart problem or is it her lungs, is she okay?" I started to cry, I didn't want to show that I wasn't a strong girl. I haven't cried for ages. "Hey, hey don't cry she is fine she just had a heart murmur. We just need to take precautions. Can you get here." She sounded really nice. "Umm... let's say no I will have to see her tomorrow when I can get the bus in I'm going to sleep at my friend's house tonight." I explain "How far away do you live? Are you sure that your friends mum is fine with that?" she said "I live 5 minutes away and yes she said that's fine" I lied I was just going to stay at home because I can look after myself I don't eat anything anyway so I will be fine. "I can come and pick you up if you would like? I have my break right now if you want to see your mum." I thought that was such a nice offer and I couldn't say no so I said yes "yes that would be lovely I will see you in a minute." I went upstairs put on my baggiest trousers and baggiest top so my mum wouldn't realise something, something that I can't tell anyone. I was worried that this was the end that I would be put in care and I would lose the only person that loved me.

Thanks guys for reading. please comment if you like it.