On my way

Neville POV

I was casually strolling back to my dorm when Draco appeared out of nowhere. My tormentor once again cornered me to the wall. "W-we are going t-to get caught. And that w-won't be good for either house"

Draco looked at me "do I care? A bit. Am I still going to do what I plan? Yes." He said before smashing his lips into mine. We have been going out since the second week of school. He acts as though he hates me as to save face. But I don't mind.

As he kisses me, he travels his hands down my waist, while I twist mine into his blond hair. He grabbed my butt and makes me gasp, using the opportunity to stick his tongue in. I was about to use my tongue to resist, but thought better of it. I knew that if I did, he'd become much rougher with me.

I wasn't in the mood for that. So I happily submitted, causing him to smirk. He pulled back, "so my little treat isn't fighting back" he said chuckling darkly, "good " he said kissing me once more, moving down to my neck. He bit me hard there, I will need to heal that so I won't get caught.

"I think that is enough for today." Draco said huskily "I want to wait, to pick at you." He said picking me up. "You know I must save face so..." He said casting a leg locking curse. He picked me up and carried me up to the common room, placing me down just outside. Draco kissed me once more and left unseen. Leaving me to hop in and say he did this to me.