Forsaken: Other World

"Its going down! Aircraft 00-9 has hit a meteor and the left wing has been been torn off. The Aircraft 00-9 is plummeting down! we are falling into sector 10-45-18! the centre of the violet hole. we'll be evaporated or flung across the galaxy! there is on only one escape pod should we evacuate the city......?"

That's all i can remember. No sound. No Scent. No Face.

I can't remember my past. I just woke up at the rear of the plane 50ft from the ground.... And fell. It must of been a few hours before i woke up. I'm getting to know the planet more everyday. Water is poisonous. It's filled with radioactive waste from the plants. So in order to drink i have to find an evolved plant or animal with a filtering system to clean out the waste.Most of the plants have some kind of defence mechanism to protect it's self from predators. So i went back to the plane to find a plant scanner. And i found it. But in a second i didn't care about that. In the wall right next to the weaponry output. Was a hole. It looked like something had melted a hole right through the wall and ripped something. It was still bright red. But in the centre of that was a small spark almost un-seeable. it looked a kind of crimson red colour with a faint gold glimmer around the edge. I felt it. My hand turned cold. i started trembling. And placed it back immediately. i kept it with me though. i had a sort of connection with it. I used the scanner on it and it said "an essentially part of a creature DNA"

"what creature?"

"rrod"

i had no clue what a rrod was but i made me feel queasy, like i'd just ate one of the eagle's poisonous fake eggs and vomited it back up.I couldn't sleep that night. i don't know if i was the unnatural increase in heat but something wasn't right. I heard something. Something was spying on me.