Pain (Mindless Behavior)

Ray Was Towering Over You. Both Hands In A Fist. Clenching His Jaw Together Hard. He Just Caught You Texting Jacob L. His Worst Enemy.

"Ray Im Sorry ! Please Don't Do This..." You Plead Trapped In A Corner. You Knew What Was About To Happen.

"WHY TF ARE YOU TALKING TO HIM ? I TOLD YOU ABOUT THAT SHIT !" Ray Growled Angrily Through His Teeth.

"Baby Im Sor---(GCO) "

"CUT THE BULLSHIT OUT ! YOU KNEW WHT YOU WHERE DOING !" Ray Shouted Loudly Making Himself More Pissed Off.

"LEAVE ME ALONE RAY !" You Voiced Loudly Trying To Stand Up.

"What... Did.... You... Say ?!" Questioned Ray Getting Closer To You.

Ray Instantly Snapped, Grabbing You By Your Hair And Smashing Your Face Into The Wall. A Rush Of Blood Fell Down The Side Of Your Face. But Ray Didn't Care. He Lifted You Up By Your Neck Tightly. Nearly Choking You.

"R...R..Ray I'm Sorry!" You Cry Out In Pain As He Continues To Choke You.

Ray Begins To Loosen His Grip. You Think He's Finished But You Where Wrong. Ray Throws You On The Ground. Kicking You In The Stomach Repeatedly. Tears Begin To Fall From Your Eyes. You Slowly Look Over At Ray Holding Your Stomach Tightly.

"GET YOUR ASS UP !" Ray Commands Pulling You Up By Your Hair And Throwing You On The Bed.

"Ray.... No.... Please" You Beg Him. But He Doesn't Listen.

Ray Crawls On To The Bed As You Begin To Move Further Away From Him He Grabs Your Leg And Pulls You Back. Climbing On Top Of You He Kisses You Roughly. But You Don't Kiss Back. Ray Pulls Back And You Instantly Feel A Stinging Sensation And Your Cheek. Grabbing Your Face Tightly You Realize Ray Just Slapped You.

"Next Time Kiss Back Bitch" Ray Whispers In Your Ear Bitting It Roughly.

Ray Begins To Kiss And Nibble On Your Neck Searching For Your Spot. You Try And Hold Back Your moans As Good As You Can But One Slips Out. You Feel Ray Start To Lift Up Your Shirt And Unbuckle Your Bra. You Knew What Was Coming Next.

Ray Kissed Your Neck One Next Time Then Removed Your Shirt And Bra. Playing And Showing Both Your Breast The Same Attention. You Begin To Cry Harder.

"Ray... No.... Please Not Now" You Whisper Trying To Hold Back Moans.

"Shut The Fuck Up And Enjoy It" Ray Whispered In Your Ear.

You Felt Ray Rub Your P*ssy Through Your Pants. Biting Your Lip And Closing Your Eyes Tightly.

"Open Them Now" Ray Commands as You Do Exactly As Told.

Ray Begins To Pull Your Pants Down. Seeing Your Red Lace Thong Turned Him On More. He Opened Your Legs And Kissed Down Your Thigh Leaving Wet Marks Everywhere. He Pulled Down Your Thong Using His Teeth. You Tried To Push His Head Away But He Grabbed Your Hands, Pinning Them On The Bed. He Breathes Heavily On Your Cl*t. And Before You Know It Ray Is Already Spelling His Name On Your Cl*t. You Feel Him Insert His Tongue Into You. Sending A Wave Of Pleasure Up Your Body But You Try To Hide It. You Don't Want Him To Think Your Enjoying It When Your Not. Ray Starts To Flick His Tongue Around Inside Of You Making You Roll Your Eyes Back. Ray Begins To Go Faster And Faster. You Can Feel An Orgasam Approaching But You Use Your All To Hold It In But It Doesn't Work. Your Juices Begin To Spurt Out Making Ray Smile. He Licks It All Up. Ray Gets Up And Begins Unbuckling His Pants. You Quickly Close Your Legs. But Only Receive A Painful Hit To The Face . You Immediately Grab Your Lip Crying Again And Harder.

"Try That Shit Again. I Dare You." Ray Remarks Pulling Down His Boxers.

Ray Pulls Out A Condom And Puts It On Then Instantly Ramming Himself In You. Making You Scream Loudly. He Thrusts In And Out If You Hard And Fast. You Scream Out In Pain Grasping The Sheets. Ray Thrusts Harder With Every Stroke Making The Pain Worse. He Knew You Were Really Tight And He Knew It Hurt When He Pounded You That Hard. But He Didnt Bother To Stop.

----------- 3 Hours Later -----------

Ray Was Putting His Boxers Back On As You Curled Up In The Corner And Cried Yourself To Sleep.

"I Know You Liked It" Ray Comments Laying In Bed In Just his Boxers.

__________________________

I HOPE YOU LIKED THE FIRST PART ! 5 COMMENTS AND 2 VOTES FOR CHAPTER 2 !