The Badass Who Fell In Love. ( one direction fanfiction)

I grabb my black helmet from the table next to the door. I walked out of the house. I pull my lether jacket tight around myself. I get on my motorcycle, I sit there looking at my house I placed my helmet over my head, I pulled the plastic down. I turned my bike on and it roared to life. I leaned foward, and I speeded off. I was headed towards school. I dodge cars that were on the road, if you havent noticed im late for school....like freaking late. its 12:23 and the principle isn't going to be really happy when he sees me...but im already used to it. I was arriving to ravenwood high school, I parked on my usual space.I took the keys off and my rides engine died. I took my helmet off and shook my hair, my blood red hair was waving around. I placed it on a handdle bar of the motorcycle, I had on my letther biker gloves, they were cut to the middle of each of my fingers nd had spikes on them. I unzipped my lether jacket and showed a black metallica shirt. I had black skinny jeans and biker boots with spikes all over. if you havent noticed I like spikes. I put my keys inside my pocket. and made my way towards school. I saw a door that was co nected to a hallway, I tried openin it...obviously it wad locked.

"so easy" i whispered. I grabbed my stubent ID na slide it through thr small opening, and then I moved the door handle and it opened.

"ha" I hissed. I walked in and let the door slam behind me, I heard a hard slam, I don't care. I heard a door opening.

"young lady....where are you supposed to be" asked a woman I ignored her.

" miss.jones....she's mykala diaz....she trouble" said someone, I smirked and kept walking.

"young lady wait I'll escort you to the office" said the woman. I kept walking.

"no need lady im capable of taking myself there" said and gave a right turn towards the office. when I got to the office, there where Windows surrounding it, I walked inside and saw mrs.pattie. she looked up and shooke her head.

"hes mad..very mad" she said I smiled, and flicked her off . she gasped and dialled a number on the phone.

"hes not in there" she said I smiled. and still went inside. I saw the familiar tidy office of mr.gomez. his desk was infront of the rectangular window, his desk had an apple computer in the middle a cup with pencils and pens. his black chair big and comfy. I sat on it and then I saw an apple on his desk...who would give him an apple?. I heard voices from out side and I heard miss patie.

" shes in there mr.gomez..." she said, I sighed and opened the window, and I hid behind his big cabinet. I heard the door open.

" mykala?" he asked, I saw his tall shadow.

"miss. Pattie she isin't here"" he said , I heard miss patties heels hit the floor.

" I saw her come in mr.gomez" she said.

"the window she left from the window" he said.

"should I call her guardians? " asked miss pattie, miss pattie had a crush on mr. gomez, like who wouldn't guy is hot.

"no no I'll do it" he said

" you go do what you were doing" said mr.gomez. and I heard miss Patties heels and the door shut. as I hear his feet make their way towards his seat. itake a cquick peack of him, he was wearing a white business shirt all the buttons where done except the first 2 from the top and was tucked in his pants. his tie was black and he was wearing jeans black that looked liked business pants but are jeans and some black dress shoes. he has blond shaggy hair, green, blue eyes. and is kinda build and is 6 foot tall. he opened his laptop and started typing stuff. I new he was looking for the number of my adoptive parents. I stepped out of my hiding place, and sat down infront off him, he looked up and looked at the place I came from. I stretch ed my legs on his desk.