Chapter 1

"Sarah, get up, you're going to be late!" my mom calls from downstairs. Oh yeah, this is the day I'm going to live with my new owners. I grab the only two old ratty bags I own: my Victoria's Secret Pink Duffel Bag and my 2014 Michael Kors purse with a matching pom pom key chain. I pack all the clothes I could shove into them and ran down to the breakfast room.  My butler made me oatmeal and an omelet, my favorite, and I sat down and quickly ate it and left. My mom was out waiting in her Range Rover Sport and I hopped in the car and plugged the aux cord into my iPhone 6s in rose gold. I played my favorite song, Stockholm Syndrome by One Direction. We drove for about 10 minutes and then we got there and my mom shoved me out of the car and I fell on the ground with my stuff thrown on top of me. The last thing I see is my mom throwing my iphone 6s in rose gold at my head and then everything goes black... I wake up to One Direction's Harry Styles saying "hey love, you took quite a fall! You've been knocked out for about 2 days! I'm your new owner!" And then I passed out because I saw Harry Styles and he's my new owner.

I hope you guys enjoy my really good story! its probably the best i have ever read! comment what you think! also comment ideas for my next chapter!!!!! thanks! i hope you marry harry 1 day :-)