Justice For Michael Jackson

Michael Jackson would still and always remain the "KING OF POP"even in death, and his fans will always love him.. He was such a beautiful, kind hearted man , who preached against the bad things happening around the world. And it's funny how he's dead now and "some people" are plotting to destroy his name , well not just his name but his whole family. * "I'm upset at the way he's being treated in the media. I think they're really trying to slander his name, and I really think that's unfair for the way that he's contributed to the American culture since the day he was born. I think he deserves much more than that." He deserves every good thing in this world , MICHAEL was love, joy, happiness, peace, hope, a kindhearted and peaceful man, a beautiful father , and also loving son and husband . "*. *********************.I will shed some light on Michael Jackson's appearance, the rumors which surrounded him and his cruel punishment by the police during his trial.

Let's start with his appearance. Throughout the 80′s and 90′s Michael's skin tone appeared to get noticeably lighter with people suggesting that he was bleaching his skin or has had plastic surgery to make him 'white'. However, there is no such surgery for alternating skin colour or else genetic disorders such as Albinism would be cured. Instead, he had a rare skin disease known as Vitiligio which causes depigmentation of the skin and affects 3% of the world's population. This is the reason Michael had to carry around an umbrella when outdoors as people with Vitiligo easily blister from the sun and can develop skin cancer.

However on the issue of plastic surgery, Michael did in fact have several operations on his face to change his appearance. This all started in 1984 when shooting a Pepsi commercial which went horribly wrong . An explosion set his hair on fire and he ended up suffering from 2nd and 3rd degree burns to the face and scalp. This left the star in constant pain and needed painkillers to stop the agony. He would also require surgery on his face and head as a result. 🌸🌸