Ready?

Bella's P.O.V.
"Monica are you done yet?" I yelled to my best friend because we were leaving soon.

"Almost I'm trying to hurry." Monica yelled back to me peeking her head out of the bathroom.

"Well I'm going to get my brother so he can drive us." I started heading to the stairs.

"Are you sure you don't want to drive?" Monica stepped in the hallway to face me half way up the stairs.

"Yeah, besides it's more fun to bug my brother."

"Agreed." She smiled at me.

I made my way up the rest of the stairs to get Josh my brother to drive us. I opened his bedroom door to find him laying on his bed looking at his phone. Most likely texting his girlfriend.

"Hey, Josh, start the car so can leave soon." I told him giving him the keys.

"Yeah just let me put on my shoes and-" he was cut off but his phone's vibration.

"Its Jennifer..."

"Of course it was that's who ur always text other than mom." I teased him.

"I have friends, anyways I'll just meet you down stairs in a minute." He motioned for me to get out. I just stuck my tongue out and left.

Monica was sitting on the couch on her phone then looked up when she saw me sit next to her.

"So were is he?" She asked.

"Putting on his shoes and finish up text his girlfriend." Again teasing him.

"Okay ladies, let's go." He said walking out the front door.

"Bells make sure you lock the door!" I did as told and jogged to the car.

Me and Monica sat in the back seats of the car and I pulled out my phone and connected it to the aux cord.

I hit shuffle and we listen to me playlist that had artist like Ariana Grande, Jack and Jack, Melanie Martinez, Chris Miles, and others. I'm a very mixed person.

"Well Monica may I say you look Amazing!" I complimented her.

"Why thank you Bella." She did the same.

Josh pulled out of the garage and headed to started to drive to our destination.

We left early because we leave about an hour away and we want to be at towards at least the middle of the line.

"Josh turn it up." Me and Monica yelled at the same time.

Monica and I sang at the top of our lungs for basically the entire ride.

Monica's P.O.V.

We weren't there yet but me and Bella were already having fun. Josh was getting so annoyed with us because we were singing at the top of our lungs.

He was so annoyed he put headphones over his ears to make it a little bit more quite. I don't think it was working though. It was really funny.

I felt my phone vibrate so I pulled it out to see I have a text from Bella.

B: Do u want to go straight to the tour and wait an hour in line or go somewhere else for about 30 mins and then go to the m&g?

M: Maybe go to a fast food place and go to the tour so we won't have to worry about the line being that long.

B: K where do u want us to go?

M: Um... I don't care.

B: K I'll tell Josh.

Bella tapped on Josh's shoulder and he turned down the music.

"Josh when we get to town go to the nearest fast food place and get something real quick then take us to the meet & greet." She said in a weird voice.

"Ok were close to town anyways." He said stopping at the first stop sign.

We got into town and pulled up to McDonald's and got in the drive threw line.

We order our burgers and ate real quick then started driving again.

"Here is some mint gum, don't want burger breath at the meet and greet." I handed her a piece and she replied thanks.

We arrived at the meet and greet and there was a lot of people.

"Maybe we are in the middle." Bella said trying to sound up beat but we both knew that we were towards the end.

"Well were here. I'll be here for you guys after its over. Bells don't forget to text me." Josh said being the older brother he is.

We got out and headed to the line. I was so nervous I think Bella was too.

"Ready for this?" I asked.

"Yeah, you?" She said and exhaled.

"Yeah."I replied.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

A/N: So this is my first chapter hope you guys like it. I kinda felt it was sucky but it will get better. I really hope it turns out the way I want it my others were really crappy. Anyways vote, comments, and follow. ;) Also go and read fanfics by Lawlorff_Sam_Kian and natewheretheloudat . Shout Out to them ;).
-espi