The Perfect Father

Hi everyone, this is my first wattpad book that I've ever written so please don't go too hard on me. But be sure to leave some comments, let me know what you think about Chapter 1 to my story (: Critics are allowed though, I only want to improve so write all your thoughts. 

     Chapter 1 

Never let anyone's appearance fool you.But of course I can't say the same.

  I'm sixteen years old and three weeks ago I discovered just how fucked up my life has been. What a huge lie it's been and the reality of my past, present and future. The man I've admired my whole life, he's the worst of ALL liars. My father. He's been the only person in my life actually since my mother died and my family apparently had been in a huge car accident. But it's not all what it looks like. My life seemed so perfect, almost too perfect to be real, until the day I discovered mom's love letters. The dates started from 1996 to 2010. Then they stopped? All of a sudden they just vanished in the air like a magic trick. 

  I'm still doing my research but for now I've found out that my father lied to me about my mother's death. He told me she died the day I was born because she lost too much blood. But my mom has been writing love letters to him all these years. But why? And why did he lie to me? Was this all just a cover up? Was there more to reveal? Where is she? Why did she leave? Does she even know of my existence? She never mentions my name in any of those letters. These are all thoughts that rushed through my mind while I sat on my bed crying my eyes out until they were so puffy and read that the pain was excruciating. I fake it everyday. When I;m around my father I fake every bit of hatred that runs through my blood at that moment. He can't find out I know. I need to find out more. I need to untangle this mystery. There has to be more behind all of this.