You Really Changed: A Harry Styles And Niall Horan Fanfic)

Chapter:1

Hi im Alyssa Benward. Im currently 17 but i'll have to tell you about my past. I was bullied by the one and only Harry Styles. Niall, Louis, Liam, and Zayn never knew. They liked me. I was a 'nerd'. Now imma popstar. Im on top of the charts i beat Justin Bieber (no hate) but me and him are besties, twinkies, thing 1 and thing 2 whatever u wanna call us but were really close as in bro and sis. I was currently recording my new 'love song' called Be The 1. I actually love One Direction even though Harry bullied me. Its weird i actually find him attractive and all but he forgot about me. But the thing that hurt was when he bullied me i had a crush on him i loved him i still do so my heart shattered like into A Billion pieces. I just hope he doesnt hate me. When i finished the song Simon Cowell Applauded and the crew. He said he has to talk to me and its big for my career and to be back in an hour.

Harry's POV

I miss Alyssa im stupid for bullying her. Simon said we have to talk with him in an hour. I loved her the whole time god im stupid she probably hates me i just man im getting coffee at StarBucks.

Niall's POV

Alyssa is drop dead gorgeous and im the only one out if 1D who actually knows her. She texts me all the time ( did u c it) she says she has feelings for Harry even though he bullied her but hey hes charming and im just a little jealous ok fine major jealous ill win her Harry will see.!!!!

Hope u like if anyone reads but eh and i cant wait for the Where We Are Tour bye luv u mwah mwah ill update soon bye.!!

July 4 2013

~TracheleStyles