Claw Machine

"Hey guys! Thanks for watching my next video! In this video I'm going to be playing the machine at Walmart!" I said trying to sound excited.

I turned off the camera and sighed,"Yep, same old. Baby Wile E Coyote (the one I've been trying to get for weeks), some Star Track, couple generic stuff that Sugar Loaf came out with, and of course Birthday Betty Boops, and some Chiki Tikis. Wow, how much money will I waste?"

I turned on the camera,"Hi, so we have..." As I started to list them off a odd lady came towards me. If was a little weird. Me being a 12 year old girl for her to randomly come up.

"My dear," her voice very quite,"I have a feeling. Today is your lucky day!"

"Wow thanks!" I tried to sound happy.

I turned toward the machine and smiled. I looked at baby Wile E Coyote,"You. Are. Mine." I said slowly.

"So, as always. We are going to do $5.00 challenge! Will I snag anything?"

I looked deeply at Wile E. and he smiled back his cute smile.

"Um... I'm going for him..."

"UGH! So close! It hit the stupid hat!"

"Okay guys. I have one more play. Will I snag anything from this weak claw?"

I felt disappointed I believed that old lady.

"OH. MY. GOD."

"I GOT HIM!" I started jumping the whole store was staring at me,"NO, no, NOOOO!" It dropped. My whole body filled with disappointment again. Just when I was about to leave. The older lady went up to the machine. So I decided to watch her fail like me. She went for Wile E. first try got him. I felt so ashamed.

I started to walk back when I felt a tap on my shoulder and I jumped. I turned around and she held the plush out to me.

"Told you it was your lucky day." She winked. Then turned around to her car.

I went in the car and explained my story.

BEST. DAY. EVER.