Chapter 1/Lee's POV

Standing, on his balcony, I watched as Stampy began his introduction to his Lovely World through the painting that leads to my bedroom. As soon as he stepped out onto his balcony, I ran through the door closest to my bedroom and all the way to the top of the tower, where I placed down a boat, sat in it and drank some milk while I looked over the world. It really is a lovely place to be, but I didn't feel so lovely. I didn't feel like speaking and I didn't feel like being near anyone.

I heard Stampy making his way up the ladder to look for me, but I ignored it. I just wanted to be alone. "Hi, Lee," he said as he made his way up to the top of the ladder. The sight of me in a boat at the top left him surprised. I could tell by his voice as he continued, "Oh! Okay...he's on a boat, holding some milk and looking over the world. Are you feeling okay, Lee? Are you sure you're feeling alright?" He just kept talking. I threw him his breakfast, a cake of course, and I could hear him still talking as he left.

I sighed. "Well, let's get this over-with," I muttered, searching for an enderpearl as a quick way to get to the balcony. I hopped out of my boat and put it away. Maybe I'll come up here again later, I thought.

The day went as usual. We finished building the Caring Cat Clinic, played a minigame to see who was employee of the month, and we even managed to find a zombie villager, even though he disappeared when we left to play the minigame. Stampy also had me lay down and tried getting me to talk to him about things, like a counseling session. I wouldn't speak though. I understand, he only did it for the sake of the video anyway. I couldn't wait for him to just finish it. Believe me, the second he did, I went to bed.

The next morning, when I woke up, Stampy was standing over me. I nearly jumped out of bed at sight of the orange cat so close to my face so early.

"Don't do that!" I exclaimed. He flattened his ears and backed away. I never yell at him so I wasn't very surprised when he did that. "I'm sorry, Stamps," I apologized as I looked through my chest. I pulled out a bucket of milk to give to him as an apology.

"Lee, I'm really starting to worry about you," Stampy said, his tone matching the concern in his eyes.

"I'm alright...honestly" I gave him a little smile, hoping it'd fool him a bit.

"Well, okay..." he seemed hesitant, but I tried not to let it bother me too much.

"Why are you even up here this early in the morning anyway?" I asked, realizing it was only six in the morning as I looked at my watch.

"I came to tell you I was leaving to go to the Sky Den with Sqaishey, but you were tossing and turning and talking in your sleep," he explained, concern still on the edge of his voice. I froze, hoping I didn't give too much away. I have a guilty conscience, so when I have something on my mind, I talk about it in my sleep.

"You said something about-" Stampy began, but was cut off by the beeping from his watch. "Oh, I'm late! I hope Sqaishey's not too mad at me," he ran too the ladder, shooting one last concerned glance my way before going out of sight.