Intro

Setting: ... Late August, 2016...before the upcoming Celtic Thunder tour 'Legacy' begins

Note-Legacy is a REAL upcoming tour for Celtic Thunder, so I thought I'd base the story off of that! Enjoy :) Also, please check out the Celtic Thunder website at www.celticthunder.com Thanks! Here's the story:

"Aw, hello dear, um, who's this lovely woman you brought with you?" Asks Sharon Browne, the creator and producer of Celtic Thunder.

"Oh, I am the proud mother of Ailey. Isn't she great? You know, she's been singing since she was two! I remember the first time she ever sang. It was at Christmas time, and she was this tiny little thing. Everyone was eating dinner, and she yanked off her pants, pulled herself out of her diaper, took of her shirt, and climbed onto the table as she sang the squeakiest version of Oh Holy Night imaginable, whilst she was 100% percent naked," my mom says, beaming.

I didn't even cringe. Mom can't embarrass me, because that story has been told to every friend, every boyfriend, every relative, every employer, and every co-worker. It's what she said next that made my cheeks flush scarlet, and my head feel as if it was going to explode.

"My daughter wants to know if I could go on tour with you guys, to protect her, and make sure she's okay. Especially because she's gorgeous, and will be surrounded by a bunch of  irish men. We wouldn't want her to get taken advantage of, ya know?," my mom says, selfishly taking advantage of what she thought was an opportunity to hang out with her favourite singers of all time. Before Sharon's mortified expression could form itself into words, I stepped in.

"No, Sharon! My mom is just kidding," I say forcing a laugh, and giving my mom the very deserving 'I'll talk to you about this later' look.

"Hahahahahahahaha! Your mom has quite the sense of humor, but you need to know that the boys are very respectful to women" Sharon says, as she gestures to us to take a tour of tour bus #1.

"Ailey, you will be staying in the guys bus, because there's no more room in any of the other buses," Sharon tells me.

"That's great Sharon! Thank you," My mom says, before I have the chance to answer.

"Great, it's time to tour the buses, and then we and the guys will go out to dinner in the Olive Garden or Chipotle or something closest to here." Says Sharon.

"Yay," I say too sarcastically, but neither of the women seem to notice.

Both of them have moved on to talking about how gifted everyone in the CT "family" is.

Not wanting to listen, I tune out, and think about having to possibly end my college career early to live my mom's dream.