Introduction

Introduction:

‘It was a rainy afternoon’

I was standing in front of the school’s waiting shed, waiting for the rain to stop.

‘Raindrops was all over heard along with the music from my headphone’

I don’t have my umbrella that time, waiting for someone to remember that I was stuck in this waiting shed alone.

‘Never expected that someone was singing along with the song that I’m listening too’

~ Every time you come around, you put a lightning bolt on my face ~

I turned my sight beside me as I heard that voice, voice that is loud enough to cover up the song that I’m listening from my headphone.

‘Our eyes met the moment I turned my sight on that person’

He smiled at me and continued the song without breaking the eye contacts between us.

~ Every time you come around, Girl you take my breath away ~

‘That was exactly the song that I’m listening to’

He continued the song while smiling gently at me, tilting his head a little bit but then looked at the raindrops that is falling on the ground.

~ And I just want you to breath until I take you in, coz I want you to breath until you take me in ~

‘His gentle voice was covering up the original singers in my headphone’

I took off my headphone, letting this someone beside me continued the song I’m listening to. I was watching also the raindrops.

~ But the truth is she has no idea, no idea that I’m being here, being here ~

‘Our surrounding was fallen into deaf as he sang passionately the last part of the stanza’

I was looking away but then our eyes met again at the last part of the song.

~ She has no idea, no idea, I’m standing here, I’m standing here ~

He smiled, showing off his white teeth on me and pocketed his both hands on his green jacket. He looked at the raindrops again.

He’s tall, he has a built in body, and he’s almost a model.

“Marunong ka bang humalik?”

I was shocked because of what he suddenly asked. I looked at him again with wide eyes. He looked back at me and smiled again.

‘It was like a thunder bolt strikes me that time’

“Alam mo kasi, I already miss kissing someone and if you don’t mind, would you like to share a kiss with me?”

‘My heart was palpating to no end, to the extent that I almost forgot how to breathe’

But then, he suddenly appeared so close in front of me, holding me too tightly, almost closing the gap between us

‘I don’t know how he did it, to cross the 1 meter distance

That moment, he crushed his lips unto mine.

‘And at that moment, my first kiss took by someone whom I don’t even know what’s the name of that person and asked me to share a kiss with him’

~ Author’s Note ~

Hell yeah! This is Chlou-Chlou-Chan, the former baby_beel14 and this is the 2nd book of K.R.E . The story of Khrean Paul Peniston. Sana po magustuhan nyo ag story na ito. Binago ko ang introduction ng Chapters and Pages. On hold po muna ang ERTBWH to have a way for this story. Associated po kasi ito doon sa unang story kaya sana po supportahan nyou. Salamat po J

Characters:

Lee Hyun Woo as Khrean Paul Peniston

Min Hyo Sun as Allison Niel Sansrival

Lee Kiseop as Knight Xavior Dafilao