Monday

Nialls P.O.V
"Dr. Horan I need you to take lunch down to b floor I have to cover a and c" Meredith, says quickly walking past me. I nod and walk into the back room where the four maids make breakfast, lunch, and dinner. "Nelly?" I ask, walking towards two lunch ladies sharing whispers. "Nelly!" I shout "Where the hell is Nelly" I ask as the two woman turn around neither of them were Nelly. "Language please" Nelly says walking past the ladies and she puts her elbows on the counter. "What do you need?" She asks "food" I say sticking my hands into my pockets. Nelly looks over at the two lunch ladies that were whispering " what are you ladies doing? Go make some food. Make your selfs use full" the ladies pass me a silver platter with a dish of food on it. "That is for patient b14" I nod and tell Aria I will be back for the next dish. I hum as I walk out to the elevator up to the b floor, as I walk out of the elevator my shoe lace untied. I wanted to kneel down at tie them but I figured I could wait until I dropped off the meal. "B1, B2, B3, B4 , B5, B6 , B7, B8, B9, B10, B11, B12, B13 ah B4" I walk put my ID worker card up to the scanner. It beeped allowing. E me to walk in, "Hey Harry how you doing?" I ask setting the food tray onto the dresser. "Still crazy" he said walking over to the dresser "still having hallucinations?" I ask as Harry picks up the dish "not latley" he says as he bites into his Apple "I should probably get going call me in when you're finished eating okay?" I say walking out.