Introduction....

The infamous Raven pregnant, it's not as if nobody had seen it coming, if anything everyone was waiting for her to screw up her life completely. It was seen to be the excuse to stop late nights, excessive alcohol and drug taking. Some believed that she wouldn't stop doing it all because of a baby, or there was the thought she would give it up for adoption, either way she would get rid of it in some form or another. But not me, I knew she would be able to take care of the baby, I believed in her, she was stronger than anybody knew. 

Raven with the golden silk hair, piercing blue eyes and soft white skin, she was anything but weak, a strong woman who learned over time to hide the true emotions deep inside her. Only I knew her deepest secrets, everything that has happened has been put into my diary and in it entails the deepest darkest secrets and desires of Raven Whitmore. The name holds a lot of power you see, which is why others presumed that her father or grandfather would make an attempt to send the baby away somewhere once born, they refused to eliminate the unborn due to religious reasons. What they were not aware of was who the birth father was, I'm not sure they cared either, their only desire was to keep scandal away from the family. Raven's rebellious nature had caused enough trouble for this highly esteemed family, never mind the trouble her birth mother had caused. At events only those from a wealthy background were invited, they would never be able to guess what Raven was truly like, her grandfather proclaimed that she was the best actress the country could offer, but I wasn't convinced.

 A continuous ploy to get the attention of her family was always the thing that ran through my mind. At one stage in her life Raven was a sweet innocent child, always smiling and laughing, but that didn't last long, she had caught her mother having an affair with one of the butlers, and the two now have a family on the other side of town.  Raven is refused permission to ever see her mother, nor does she actually want to see her for that matter. In that same week the person that had kept her sane, the person who kept her in line and the person that loved her unconditionally had died of a sudden stroke, Lady Heather. The woman was not actually a lady but a soft sweet Grandmother who only ever saw the best in people. 

For this sweet innocent ten year old it was quite traumatic, for the entire month everyone had forgotten about the little blonde girl who cried herself to sleep each and every night.   Years later her father brought home a woman who was now her step mother, before making assumptions, her step mother was far from evil, in fact she listened more to her step mother than her own father. Despite the kind nature of the new woman in her life that did not stop Raven from becoming the rebellious girl that continually caused trouble for all those around her. 

Raven's story is one of high interest that I assure you of, but to understand the woman she is now, we must start our story before the pregnancy began when Raven was the swift stallion who refused to do anything but party.

Authors Note

If anybody wants to comment down below what their user is and I will follow, hope some of you like my story as this is the first time I've put my work online. My grammar and spelling isn't perfect but that will improve over time. 

Happy New Year!

Much love, Radiant x