My experience in outerspace!!

My eyes opened, I felt something heavy on my leg. I had a headache and the place was filled with smoke. Then I realised that our spaceship had crushed and we had been there for about an hour. I was with my two co-austronauts, Freddy and Edmund. Freddy was still lying unconsciuos on the otherside and Edmund was trying to get out from under the seat.
Our spaceship got damaged because as we were about to land on Planet Mars, we run out of fuel and gas due to the asteroid we mistakenly hit on our way. We didn't realise from the beginning but as we were about to land, we saw it. There was practically nothing we could do So we all held on to someth, but well here we are.
So I managed to carry the heavy bag containing very heavy gadgets off my leg, I went over to try amd bring Freddy back to consciousness as Edmund got up and came towards us. He brought along some water which we sprinkled on him all to no avail. I then decided to get out of the spaceship and search for human habitat, somewhere that life or human beings existed. I walked and walked aimlessly for about two hours finding nothing but red sand and purple coloured rocks.
All of a sudden, I felt something was behind me. I heard footsteps but when I turned I saw nothing, no footprints in the sand. I just kept on walking. Just then, something from behind pounced on me and started hitting my back. I managed to escape from it's grip and I didn't even bother to look back, I kept on running and running towards nowhere even though I knew I would eventually get tired amd stop but at that moment I valued my life so much.
Just when I thought I was getting away from my nightmare at that very moment I tripped over one of those large annoying purple stones. At that point, I knew my life had ended. So I turned to take a sneek peek at my attacker before I took my last breath. As I turned I realised that my attacker was no monster or alien but my co-austronaut Freddy. Turns out he had regained consciousness and decided to play pranks on me.