Feelings

It was December 4th, 2013, a cold and snowy day. Harry, a tall and muscular young man, with magnificent curled hair lived with his best friend Louis Tomlinson. They were in the same music group "One Direction ".

That day, Harry returned to his house very angry. He entered the house by slamming the door, by leaving his coat and his boots on the carpet and by rapidly walking to his room. Louis greeted him of the hand while he went away, angry, to his room.
Harry shouted him aggressively: "CAN YOU F*CKING LEAVE ME ALONE?" Never Harry had been so mean to him and he wasn't reassured at all. Louis wondered if it could be his fault, he walked round and round in the house, worried about Harry, during 10 minutes.
He finally sat down on the couch and started thinking about the good moments he spent with Harry and that gave him butterflies in his stomach. It calmed him down and he went to sit down, his back against the door of Harry's room. Delicaltly, he said to Harry: " Listen Harry... I don't know if it's my fault, but to see you sad makes me sad too. "Let me in, please! " Harry was sitting on the other side of the door and whispered a "Alright" that  Louis had been able to hear. He got up and went in. He looked up at Harry straight in the eyes and told him that everything was going to be alright.
What made Harry feel better. He sat  down on his bed by telling to Louis to come to sit down by his side. As soon as Louis sat, Harry smelt his warm parfum and put down his head on his shoulder. At this moment, Harry felt something magic that he had never felt before. The body heat of Louis against his head got him butterflies of excitement in the stomach. He had never felt as well and as safe with somebody before. He knew that what he felt was much more than a simple friendship.

I hope you liked it, I'll post a 2nd part soon xox