Chapter 1: The Angel Realm

"You are a traitor! You need to be disposed of!"

"Send her to the human world."

The young girl looks up at the ruler who was smiling at her.

"You are nothing but a traitor just like your parents. So you are being banished to the human realm."

"But sir, I pr-"

"Guards! Take her away!"

The guards come and take her away before throwing her down towards the human realm.

When she landed she splashed into the water of a lake. She looked around before swimming up to the shore.

She sat there trying to think of where she was.

Meanwhile In The Angel Realm:

The ruler went and sat back down before his son ran in.

"Father have you seen Shyella?"

"Yes, she's been banished into the Human Realm."

"Why, Father?! She hasn't done anything!"

"She has betrayed our kind. Just as her parents. But she got the easy punishment. Unlike her parents."

"Father! You made her watch as you ripped out their wings and had the guards slaughter them. Then you rip her wings out and banish her to the human realm?! How is that an easy punishment! You are no angel! You are nothing but a demon trying to hide in angel skin!" He said before running to the portal that separated the angel's realm from the human realm and threw himself into it.

Back In The Human Realm:

Shyella was still sitting on the shore shaking from the cold February wind and the icy water she had just come out of. She was sitting there so lost in her thoughts she didn't hear someone come up until they laid a hand on her snapping her back to reality.

"Hey, easy. I'm not going to hurt you." It's a man looking a few years older than her as he took off his coat and set it on her. "You shouldn't be in that water. It's too cold to be swimming in."

He sat next to her as she kept quiet.

"M...m...my name...is...Sh...Shyella..." She spoke shaking from the cold as he picked her up.

"Well, Shyella. You're coming back to my place where you can warm up and I will buy you some warm clothes. Because we have to get you out of that."

He took her back to his little cottage where there was a warm fire going and a young three year old child laying on the couch asleep. Once inside he took her up to the bathroom where he got warm water running for her to take a bath before leaving to go buy her a change of clothes. She looked at the water uneasily before slowly getting in.

Angel's POV:

Since he had his wings he was able to easily land on his feet and blend in using his magic.

"Now where would she have fallen at?" He spoke aloud as he looked around when he spotted a village. "May she's up there."

He smiled and started towards the little village making sure to hide his wings under his jacket to blend in.