Introduction

*Look, I know all these OHSHC FanFictions and xReaders start with it being your first day at Ouran, but I couldn't find any other way*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BE-

You slammed your hand onto your alarm clock. You wake up at 7:00 am to get ready for your first day at the new school (Ouran Highschool). You then rolled out of bed, brushed your (H/C) (H/L) hair and put on the new uniform your dad picked up.
These uniforms are ridiculous you thought to yourself, but they're required.

You walked down the long flight of stairs in your mansion (it was rather smaller than others) to say goodbye to your dad. He walked over to you with a bright smile and kind eyes and pulled you into a gentle hug.

"Your mother would be so proud of you."

"Thanks dad. I have to go, I love you." You kissed your dad on the cheek, and ran out the door, into your limo and asked the driver to drive you to school.

You were walking to the doors of the school when a tall, blonde boy stepped in front of you.

"Hello Princess. Are you new here?"
He grabbed your hand and pulled it to his lips, but you yanked it away and nodded. The boy looked puzzled, and asked another boy who you just noticed was standing beside him asked who you were. This boy had raven black hair with glasses that gleamed rays of light as he pushed them up the bridge of his nose.

"I believe this is (Y/N) (L/N). She is new to the school and her father works as an engineer for an impressive company."

You grunted and pushed past them walking into the school and could hear the blonde having a fit, something about how you wouldn't let him kiss your hand.

Anyways, you were trying to find your class, when a very tall, handsome boy caught your eye. He glanced over at you, and you looked back at him, then kept walking. Wow, he was cute but I would never just go and talk to him. You thought. You finally found your class just in time, and the same tall and handsome boy you looked at in the hallway was there.

You found out his name was Takashi Morinozuka.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
That's all for the introduction folks! Hope you enjoyed it and I will soon make Chapter 1 if it seems everyone liked it. I know there aren't many xReaders for Takashi (Mori) so I decided to make one hoping that people come across it.

Thanks!
-Ashley (^-^)💙

(Y/N)= Your name
(L/N) Last Name
(H/C)= Hair colour
(H/L)= Hair length