KBTBB: {Eisuke Ichinomiya}

Title: Hate That I Love You

Game: Kissed by The Baddest Bidder

---------------------------------

Eisuke Ichinomiya walked through the Tres Spades Hotel lobby with a beautiful blonde headed woman on his arm. You, along with the rest of your co-workers, played the part of perfect obedient maids and greeted them.

"Welcome back, Mrs. Ichinomiya!" You said in unison as he walked towards the elevator. He ignored your greeting, slowed down when he got near you and whispered,

"Nice to see you Ms. (L/N)." You tighten your fist and gave him the most convincing smile you could before saying,

"Nice to see you as well boss." He smirked at your reply and continued walking until he got to the elevator. Once he got in, he turned towards you and gave you a small wave, with a dirty smirk on his face. Your blood boiled and your face flushed as the anger in you rose. Of course, your co-workers had absolutely no idea what had happened between the two of you in the past, and boy were you glad they didn't.

It's not like you wanted it to happen intentionally. It was a couple of months ago, when you had just gotten off of work. You decided to use the Hotel bar because the best way to forget your troubles is through alcohol right? Or maybe it caused them. You wouldn't have known that until later.

Anyway, you went down and ordered a Martini. The bartender smiled and within a few minutes, your drink was ready. You smiled and grabbed it, swishing the contents a few times before downing it like you hadn't had a drink in days. You waved for another one when you felt and smelt the cologne of a man slide into the seat next to you.

You, being the curious person you were, took a glance at that person. Who would've thought that the person you were siting next to was your boss, Eisuke Ichinomiya. At first you froze. You had always gotten that feeling around him, the playboy feeling. You knew he was in it for the intimacy and even though he hadn't done anything to you yet, you readied yourself for whatever tricks he was ready to play.

"Is that what you're drinking?" Eisuke suddenly asked as he eyed the Martini that stood untouched in front of you.

"Oh..yeah I suppose it is. I don't go to the bar that often so I don't really know what to get.." You replied as you stared at your hands that rested on your lap. Eisuke chuckled and ran a hand through his picture-perfect ready hair before calling to the bartender.

"Get me and this woman here two of my usuals." You looked at him questioningly but didn't say anything. You waited and soon enough a red drink was placed in front of you.

"Go ahead, drink up. I wouldn't get you something I didn't think you would like." Eisuke said. You looked at him out of the corner of your eye and thought,

"You don't even know me.."

You hesitantly brought the drink to your lips and took a sip. At first you didn't taste much, but once it hit your taste buds, your eyes lit up. It was simply amazing, you had never experienced a better drink in your life before.

Before you knew it, one sip turned into 20 and Eisuke Ichinomiya was carrying you princess style into his hotel condo. You giggled and wrapped your arms around his neck.

"Mister boss~ I think I love you~." You cooed as you loosened his tie. Eisuke chuckled and threw you on his bed before saying,

"You're about to love me a whole lot more."

And after that, you suddenly woke up in an unfamiliar bed with Eisuke Ichinomiya. At that moment, you panicked. You had no intention of such a passionate night with someone who held so much power, and once you seen the various love bites and marks against your skin, you were absolutely livid.