The Crowd Of Pretty Girls

i hope you guys like this story <33

If you have any requests let me know~

Also just so you know, ficticialmodel , this is the second time i made this a book lol and im not sure what to call this story so sorry for the cheesy (totally original) title.

Bye bye.
~~~~~~~~~

    I'm so close! I'm so close to meeting Jin! My ultimate bias! A what if he doesn't like my hair, or my out fit, o-or my nose. I do kind of have a big nose compared to most girls. I bet he sees so many pretty fans everyday. Im just another fan lost in the crowd to him. He wont notice me through all these pretty girls. I tried to fit in and wear what everone else was wearing. Im to fat to wear a crop top so i wore a fitted black t-shirt with the Bangtan Boys written on it. Most girls were wearing short shorts but i stead i wore a pair of ripped skinny jeans, and for shoes I wore a pair of red converse. Almost everyone had a pair on.

   "thank you V!" You smiled and he grabbed your hand holding into his giant one, it made you blush.

   You were currently at a fan sign and you just got your notebook signed by the one and only Kim Taehyung. He smiled his signature box smile at you and nodded. He let go of your hands and handed you back your notebook. You blushed and turned to Jimin.

   "H-Hello~" You handed him the notebook with a smile.

   "Ah, hello~" he said quickly signing the book and handing it back to you. He winked and smiled at you making you blush even more. He cluckled. I'm sure he does that to every girl though. You turned to Jungkook next and smiled timidly. You handed him the notebook that was kind of full of drawings you've done of the members. You looked over at jimin and saw him winking at the girl infront of him, and flirting with her too. He was spending alot more time with her than anyone else at the signing. I knew i wouldnt get noticed. I turned back to jungkook and gasped. He opened my notebook! The note book with all the drawings youve done of them. You hid your face in your hands. Your face was flushed from embarassment.

   "Y-you did these! These are amazing."

   "Huh?" You asked and peaked through your hands, face still flushed.

   "Hey Jin look!" he suddenly said and turned toward Jin. No no no no no dont show thise to jin! Jungkook turned over to jin and showed him some drawings you did. Jungkook looked amazed and had his mouth open from what looked like astonishment but he was probably faking it to make you happy. You looked at jin and he looked pretty amazed to, but he was probably faking it as well. I mean come on, why would he care?

   "This drawing of Rap Mon is amazing!" He pointed at the picture of Rap Mon you drew. It was his a picture of him blowing on a dandilion. It was inspired by the 'Run' music video.

   "Oh um, t-thank you" you said shyly and looked at the floor.

   "Oh whoops I almost forgot to sign your notebook!" Jungkook said laughing. He quickly signed it and passed it over to Jin. Oh boy. This is going to be a train wreck i can already tell.

   "You know, you really have a talent!" He beamed. He doesnt really mean that.

   "T-thanks, Jin Oppa" you said a bit sadly but you tried to hide it. He smiled sweetly and  signed your notebook.

   "Its really no problem, i dont think i got your name."

   "Oh s-sorry, Im (y/n)"

   "Well its nice to meet you~" He grabbed your hand, still smiling. He let go of your hand and handed your notebook over to suga who was next in line. He looked so serious and bored so you didnt want to say anything.