Her.

The Dream.
She Was A Girl Of Full Of Love ..But Sometimes Something She Regrets And Makes Me Sad To See Her In distress..
EveryDay In A Hope Of Being Loved She Gets Up But The Only Things She Gets Is A Rejection From Her Expectation ..Am Trying Hard To Be With You Baby..
I Have Given Her My Heart To Be Locked In With Her Broken Thoughts ..But I Didn't Knew Her Heart Was With Someone Else..Am Still In Your Heart,Right ?
She Dreamt Of Being A Princess ...The Reality On Takes Back Her Say Your No More The A Princess With Broken Dreams...Your My Queen And I'll Be Your King,Always
She Wants To Run Away With The Broken Dreams And Stay Alone ...But This Memories Takes Her Back To Ground Zero To Just Hurt A More..Don't Worry Baby ...I Got You.
She Wasn't The Cold Hearted Before But Those Things Got Her Like Things Which She Never Thought Of..Don't Be Sad Baby..Your Just A Angel With Broken Halo
She Expects To Be Locked In A Zone Where She Can Be Loved, Care ,And Pampered ...but The Only Things Is In A Maze of Memories That Is In Her Way ...Am The Navigator For Your Way,Baby ...
Million Of Thoughts Runs Through Her Mind But She's Never Lost A Dime For Whom She Loved ..Your Always In My Heart.
She Can Catch My Feelings But She Couldn't Catch Her's ..Cuz She's Confused Between Whom She'd Hurt N Whom she'll Love...Don't Worry Baby,I'll be happy Whatever You Say.
She Finds Her Happiness In Her Close One's Joy And Fun ...But She Forgets She'd Only Cry At Night Cuz Memories Would.